SAU Community

R33 Interior

As my 33 is getting its cage soon some stuff won't be going back in so Im having a little clearing sale.

1st the interior, basicly all of the trims need to go for the cage to fit. The door and rear trims have a custom cobalt lether, garantee you will not find it in any other car, It was custon dyed for me. (Im a trimmer by trade)

post-15176-1129152169.jpg

The Aircon unit and heater box etc will not be returning, more roll cage stuff.

There is also the aircon compressor and bracket.

post-15176-1129152360.jpg

post-15176-1129152452.jpg

The rear seat is going too, featuring the same custom cobalt leather piping and black leather sides in the deck of the seats.

post-15176-1129152544.jpg

The front seats are still needed at the moment however, the centre console and gear boot panell, which also feature the custom cobalt leather, are up for grabs.

No fixed prices as yet, and will sell it all individually (prefer not to see it seperated though, looks good all together)

Im west of brisbane and will post/courier stuff so if interested make an offer.

As my 33 is getting its cage soon some stuff won't be going back in so Im having a little clearing sale.

1st the interior, basicly all of the trims need to go for the cage to fit. The door and rear trims have a custom cobalt lether, garantee you will not find it in any other car, It was custon dyed for me. (Im a trimmer by trade)

post-15176-1129152169.jpg

The Aircon unit and heater box etc will not be returning, more roll cage stuff.

There is also the aircon compressor and bracket.

post-15176-1129152360.jpg

post-15176-1129152452.jpg

The rear seat is going too, featuring the same custom cobalt leather piping and black leather sides in the deck of the seats.

post-15176-1129152544.jpg

The front seats are still needed at the moment however, the centre console and gear boot panell, which also feature the custom cobalt leather, are up for grabs.

No fixed prices as yet, and will sell it all individually (prefer not to see it seperated though, looks good all together)

Im west of brisbane and will post/courier stuff so if interested make an offer.

Hi there.

Don't suppose you have the rectanguler cup thing which sits in and holds the driver side window controller down?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...