SAU Community

SAU QLD Meet 1st Weekend/July

Birty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't spoken to fenn yet.. It might have to wait till tonight.

But i'm thinking somewhere around mount gravatt and then cruise to springwood.. what you think?? just so when we get to springwood we all know who we are with?

I'll tell you right now, i ain't going down the coast. I wanna meet up, go for a drive to macca's or what ever, but i'm home by 11 and heading into town. So say 8-8:30 at Roma St or something hey ?

I'm up for meeting at Roma st for a chat and then a drive and something to eat or whatever but I am not going down the coast this weekend either. I have to work all day Saturday and Sunday so can't really afford to.

From the looks of things though there will not be too many showing up anywhere at this stage.

I finally got back on hehe

Im up for a meet up and cruise... the coast i would but i have some plans later in the nite so.. So around Brissy or whatever is cool..hear from u ppl soon

Regards

Richmond

Well like I said, I will be there around 8-8:30. I'll be there for a while, maybe we'll go for a cruise somewhere round brissie. I'm going out later on too so I won't be heading down the coast. And we've got to get some sort of meets happening at some stage to get things going. It will eventually/hopefully grow over time and as the club gets going.

If anyone has any problems, give me a call on 0421 875 419.

ok well I will rock up at Roma St parklands around 8:30 and try to find you then. Hopefully a few more people will show up too. (nudge, nudge everyone).

Do you have a exact location or something or is there really just the one car park?

Well i originally said 8 because we want to go down the coast... We are meeting at Rebel sport at mount gravatt (Garden City Car Park) between 8:30 and 9 i think. Soo.. anyone who wants to do a coast cruise... be there

I originally meant that we all get together for a cruise down the coast.. but oh well