SAU Community

Where To Get A Well Priced But Goodquality Respray

greylayzur

hay i need to get a respray for my pulsar... just the stock colour again... i am on a bit of a budget but want to get the highest quality paint job i can...

only a few tiny little dings to knock out.. (very small) the bonnet doesnt need to be done as it was sprayed black by the previous owner a couple of months ago

the car is just silver... i would really really apprietiate any imput... i am willing to spend time to help advertise the business and put out the good word (for the painters) for a good price on a paint job

please pm me if its anything to do with things like that

i genuinely thank any input

cheers

ps i have cash waiting for a paint job just not excessivly much lol..

you can get in contact with me via pm or 0433 754 644 or [email protected]

What is the 'typical' cost of a respray ?

I had a silvia re painted in the same colour it was (black) for $1800.

* Rub back.

* Prep/minor filling

* Prime

* paint

You get what you pay for, I was never happy with how it came out... If it were just a run round car I'd have been happy, how ever it wasn't.

i paid around 4g for mine, custom colour, did the car including inside the doors and boot, didnt come out too bad, cant complain for what i paid, i tried like 20 places on the gold coast and they qouted me 4 g for standard colour not inlc inside doors and boot. so add that plus the custom paint and your looking at 6g more or less, just remeber, unless u have a mate in the business to look after u, u pay for wat u get

anyway, try fine finish bundal, they are great for what u pay