SAU Community

Nissan Stagea Rs Four V (1/24) Model

emanuelt

OK there seems to be a lot of interest. I'll order what I can and let you all know when they are in my hand before I take money off anyone. I'll have to confirm the price as I'm not sure how much the postage will be. I will offer them in order from who replied first on this forum sound fair.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok man, screw that paper model, the damn front end is CRAZY to get right...

Yeah it is, took me 3 or four goes to get it right, but now I have about 4 of them on my desk :)

Oh and great idea for the model Emanuel and sorry for hijacking your thread with the paper thingy :P

Where's the picture? :)

Furthur up in this thread :)

And for those of you who are cheap arses like me, build one out of paper :D

http://www.nissan.co.jp/EVENT/PAPERCRAFT/PDF/stagea.gif

stagea.gif

Other models can be found here:

http://www.nissan.co.jp/EVENT/PAPERCRAFT/s.html

And other makes/models here:

http://www2.nkansai.ne.jp/shop/first/pcraft/t-models.html

Thanks to Squizz for sharing the link :(

Work.......? What is that?? <busy cutting up the calsonic paper model> :D

Aaaaaaanyway, back ontopic, I wouldnt mind a model, but dont have the patence for building models, never have.

On the other hand, I wounder if you could get a Stagea shell for a 4wd RC car.....?

Work.......? What is that?? <busy cutting up the calsonic paper model> ;)

Aaaaaaanyway, back ontopic, I wouldnt mind a model, but dont have the patence for building models, never have.

On the other hand, I wounder if you could get a Stagea shell for a 4wd RC car.....?

I'm with him!

I suck at "teh model making" so I won't even bother putting my hand up, as much as I want one! I'd just ruin it and then be p!ssed off at myself for rushing it. :)

However, if anyone should happen to find a 1:18 scale die-cast Stagea, I'll DEFINITELY be in!

Actually I think I'm going to have to take my hand down... I attempted to make one of these yesterday arvo, and I swear never to make one again! Sorry for the inconvienience :)

Price $35 deliverd Anywhere in AU or $30 pickup. They cost be a bit more in postage as I order all they had, 6 so 5 to sell. They are coming from Germany I had to pay in EUROS to get them. They should already be in the post to me.

The list:

Terminal

Stagen

AlexCim

beastien

bwilkeson

Burns

Muck

Mcnmg

qikstagea

ian

There are 10 on the list only 5 available, I'll update you all then they are in my hand.