SAU Community

Counter Strike Online

HIRISK

Hey Guys,

Do any of you play Counter Strike On line???

I recently got this game and it was my very first internet/on line game. At first I thought it was just OK but I am now fully addicted!!

I think it's just the fact that you know you are fighting real people and not the computer!! Awesome.

I am having trouble going back to playing Medal of Honour as it is weird fighting the computer and not other humans!! (yes - I am strange!!)

What are your online names and what servers do you log on to???

I am HIRISK and usually play on the Optusnet Servers.

Shauny.

I started playing counter-strike last yr after i finished yr12 exams

and since then ive been addicted.

I go in the city and play on LAN like once every week. It good fun when u have like 32 ppl all against each other.

I dunno I never seem to get bored of this game, its always a challenge to try and get better and better.

I play online on ipgn optus and auscstrike however with my shitty 56k connection i get 200 pings which doesnt give me much chance against broadband connections.

Anyway my online name is s[ON]y or RoMaNiAC.

later

I was one of the test player when CS originally developed by Gooseman... Git ole memories..:D

I was hooked instant and I was playing overseas as competition at UWA and WACS etc... many people polly forgot who I am now... there are so many good players since my time...:(

I left CS with nice memories but I hate F$ckin young kits between ages 10~15 winging every time they die and abuse ppl...

check it out if you want :D

AXG CS

Cheers

Joe

Hahaha, aint that the truth ... I was gonna quit playing because of all the guys who got the retail and decided to accuse because they didn't seem to understand why those playing since early betas were beating them, but I fig'd why the hell should I quit because of them .... ignorance is bliss :(

Was accused of hacking twice this morning just because I took out two guys running round the map like fools ... the accuser didn't seem to understand that of course I was going to know they were on the other team as I was the only guy left on my team, and therefor their footsteps only required me to shoot just before they came around the corner .....