SAU Community

Palm Beach Cruise In Memory Of Jess - 23/12/05

Mitchee

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good cruise... great turnout; strong represent from SAU :P

Managed to save d00dz from a new paint job :( Only wish Dave had listened in on our convo (hope it comes off ok)

Someone spilt coke on my rims at Brooky :( ah well, maybe they were getting all wobbly at the sight of my dish :lol:

Well done to the organizers!

(Awaits for the "should have listened to Stan" post re: stickers, hope they come off ok guys!)

The only thing not so good with the cruise was of course the d!ckheads and their burnouts/pathetic attempts.

Oh, and neons.

thanks nick :D

thanks to the boys who moved their cars so i could park with the rest of the skyline

I'll move my car aside for yours anytime man, it's an awesome car..

When you were leavin maccas a guy yelled out "give it", and Adrian said you have done too much work to it to "give it", and also your turning circle would be decreased alot from your 20s :(

GRKGTR - thanks for the kind words man

if i had enough points on my licence i would have given it LOL

Gtr Glafche - lol @ all the clowns doing one wheel wonders in their bogan mobiles

im glad i caught up with u guys at maccas instead of being stuck with the kids at palm beach

Imagine if that commonhore with the plates "ZZZ-05L" that done the burnout got rubber and rocks onto our cars :( ..

I'm sure he wouldn't be driving his car today!!

Shouldn't have invited the holdens because you know what's going to happen before they even get there.