SAU Community

fj20det vs rb20det

my q to you is does ur car break traction on thirds??????

cause i noe i do :kick:

i think it will be more than 160rwkw cause thats all u said i can make on a T28, ur car makes 167rwkw and i made 158rwkw b4 the rebuild so noe i figure it would be more than 160rwkw

can you beat da EVo1 by the way cause i can!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be more than 160rwkw cause thats all u said i can make on a T28, ur car makes 167rwkw  and i made 158rwkw b4 the rebuild so noe i figure it would be more than 160rwkw

I reckon the bluey would probably spin 4th, I've been in it before when it was first built on 7psi and it was a wheel spining machine, and a 13 second car to boot

I like the skylines, but go the bluey

You were beaten fair and square.  

The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can build a bridge and get over it. :D

no that wasnt the question of this topic i was saying is there a chance that he can only have what was said that is the thread!!!!!! 4 all i noe he has more than claimed as i believe!

thanku

i know someone who owns an original fj20 with not ONE kilomtere on it. it is still sitting on an engine stand... mmmm fj20. dr30s rule. as do bluebirds.

yes................................................................... :Bang:

i know a guy with a 4G63 with 160,000 km on it...........................

well back to then original thread.....

my point being i think he had more than what i was lead to beleive

what makes you say that? is it because he had a shitty old FJ bluebird and you had a cool new skyline? as said befor he beat you fair and square get over it....

what makes you say that? is it because he had a shitty old FJ bluebird and you had a cool new skyline?  as said befor he beat you fair and square get over it....

datsun boy i think that is just uncalled for if u cant say nething nice dont say nething at all

thanku

i think it will be more than 160rwkw cause thats all u said i can make on a T28, ur car makes 167rwkw  and i made 158rwkw b4 the rebuild so noe i figure it would be more than 160rwkw

when moving in a straight line, boot to the floor in 2nd, it will wheelspin from around 3k RPM onwards....come off the clutch a little to quick into 3rd and its wheelspin again to redline....come off the clutch hard into 4th and it wheelspins for a bit, then the roadspeed catches the wheelspeed.

it also sits on the brake in 2nd at 1500rpm quite happily :P

peak power is not the way to make a fast car....just a dyno queen....

i think you need to close your wallet and do some research.....

no that wasnt the question of this topic i was saying is there a chance that he can only have what was said that is the  thread!!!!!! 4 all i noe he has more than claimed as i believe!

thanku

/

Just to be different. RB20 non turbo. 185kws tripple webers. Thats a motor

I see you still haven't gotten over the fact that a car that probably cost less than $10000 to build kicked your arse.

thats alright see iam not fussed cause girls like skylines, and i can still beat bogans in V8's thats good enough 4 me!!!!

actually read the origanal thread i think that goes to most ppls here

dude have some common sense, you could spend endless amounts of dollars on a rebuild, its not gonna make it much, if any quicker.. your engine was probably fuct b4.

lighter car, lighter smaller engine... less pistons too turn over, less inertia...

consider this, they are the same ruff capacity (.2 woohoo) the bore and stroke of the FJ20 is going to be far closer to square, it can rev all day, it has a physically bigger turbo, and they are tuffaz nuts.

and thats comming from someone who owns an RB engine.

do yourself a favour either buy a bigger turbo and get a dyno tune, buy a turbo bluebird.. OR STFU!!!!!

haha well i might b wrong...........................

but doesnt worry me got the new turbo on the way neways just gotta get the $$$ to bolt up the T4!

forgd = running higher boost safley :wassup:

i let u noe the dyno reading when its done!