SAU Community

Where Da Party At?

satanic

I just don't see what the issue is; if there is a problem with me and my mates using this forum to organize our own meets, then yes there is an issue. But, no one else has complained...

Does it really matter if the numbers always consist of our own friends? I'm not here for a popularity contest, are you?

Just let me know if it's incorrect to use the forum like this, and I'll stop posting any details to any of our future meets. Cool?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont get it do you, open your eyes, and youll see, you guys are known as the "geeks" of the forum, all you do at meets is stick around with eachother, cruise together, and noone new or else can join, have never seen you guys run against other cars? ive only been a member for a couple months, met some good ppl, dont have any complaints, move forward in the forum, not backwards like you guys do. Look how many awesome lines are out there, and not part of the forum, why do you think that is?

thats bullshit... if we go on a cruise that involves other members we dont stick in a small group and ignore everyone else. and dont run against other cars? These cruises are on public roads, so no, we dont run against other cars then. most of the people im friends with on this forum go to WSID or the SAU drag days and run theire. and there is a group of people on this forum that are friends outside SAU, I have been friends with some before I knew about SAU...so ofcourse we are going to hang out with eachother, we would feel a little more comfortable together as we know eachother better than other people we have jsut met.. doesnt mean we dont talk to other ppl when we meet up with them.. there has been SAU members from other states that we have had come hang out with us as well when they are here. so I honestly dont know what the f**k you are on about, and I dont think you know either

WERD sl!m.......

I was gonna comment on the running against others part but you beat me to it.

We have fun on our cruises but we dont run against other cars as this sort of behaivour attracts unwanted attention from the wrong people.

There has been SAU members from other states that we have had come hang out with us as well when they are here. so I honestly dont know what the f**k you are on about, and I dont think you know either

WERD

QLD loves you noble elf like people :lol:

Thats why ILL BE BACK ;) (mr t was the closest smiley i could find to Arnold)

If you want me to organise a cruise, youll be expectng 300hp plus cars, having fun and doing what we do.

300hp seems kind of low <_< ;)

Edited by Slide

And on that note I'd like to add that any group of people found to be using the forums to organise illegal activities will be promptly banned. The reason the "postwhore crew" is allowed to organise their cruises is due to them not attracting the wrong attention at their events... this includes "run[ing] against other cars" on the street.

Owning a Skyline dosen't give you the right to be a wanker on the street. I didn't know any of the guys in this group of cruisers (hell I'm from Melbourne, so I'm a total stranger) but I've met up with them a few times and cruised with them, and they're totally friendly and approachable. Granted I didn't rock up and say "omg I have a 300hp beast and I'll run you, and you, and you!".

You dont get it do you, open your eyes, and youll see, you guys are known as the "geeks" of the forum, all you do at meets is stick around with eachother, cruise together, and noone new or else can join, have never seen you guys run against other cars? ive only been a member for a couple months, met some good ppl, dont have any complaints, move forward in the forum, not backwards like you guys do. Look how many awesome lines are out there, and not part of the forum, why do you think that is?

just out of curiosity....how do you move BACKWARD in a forum??? I'm a little lost at that description.

I wouldn't say no one else can join, I went on a cruise for the first time the other day out of the blues and they sure didn't kick me out......in fact, I found the bunch really fun to talk to.....so definitely a positive feedback from me

my 2c