SAU Community

Ill Be In Kawana Next Weekend

nytrda

Hey guys just wondering where the good lappin spot is up there, I no the area pretty well. il be there next weekend im my cefiro so if anyone wants to go for a drive one of the nyts id be up for it. Cheers Jamie

Hmm it's all pretty dead except for Thursday night, which is normally emo's in their Mom's VT falcadore, and Magna's driving around anyway, and Sunday which is the lapping day, usually mid to late arvo, get a pretty good varity most times, more and more people from Brisbane seem to be coming up now as well.

The Police are seriously low on their quota, so watch out for bullshit fines.

yeah mooloolaba/alex is the lap. just go up to alex hill and pull up and see if any cars drive past , that would be your best bet. most locals dont go out cruising on week nights, only thursday, bcoz of late nite shopping at the plaza, it seems to bring a few ppls out.

thanks guys i will go for a trek sat arve an see what happens. well if no1 goes out lappin where is the best spot to go out

go to wharf tavern (old fridays) at the wharf in mooloolaba on tuesday nites, they have 2 dollar tuesdays, but its not what the name states. lol and also on thursday nites they have buderim tavern which is uni nite. other than that go to bar 240v in the main street of mooloolaba, and there is omalley's irish pub, or if u wanna just got for a few drinks on the deck during the day go to kawana hotel, just near the kawana shops. i live in kawana also so u mite see my car around.

Edited by 85URK

im stayin in units, rite on the beach, im comin up from port macquarie

argh ok. u will be staying near my house then. the units will be called either surfside or beachside apartments most likely. what colour is your ceffie?? , il keep an eye out for u. mines a white R33gtst with the plates 85URK (berserk)

Edited by 85URK

It's strange that we don't run into each other very much 85URK - I live only a street or two away from you!! :worship:

yeah i know, not entirely sure where u live, but i know its round my way, and u have probably drove past my house a million times. also i saw u today in caloundra driving near the matilda servo. i was getting sum stuff with my boss for work.

hey man surfside say there all the time, the cef is purple with a huge kit on it shouldnt miss me lol. Seen a few lines go past aswell as a couple of 180s go past. Come up 2 or 3 times a yr,

hey man surfside say there all the time, the cef is purple with a huge kit on it shouldnt miss me lol. Seen a few lines go past aswell as a couple of 180s go past. Come up 2 or 3 times a yr,

cool good stuff, u are staying like 2 streets from my house lol anyway have fun while u are up here, hopefully see u round. :) Daz.