SAU Community

Test And Tune Saturday 21st Jan

gtst25

I wanted to go out this weekend (14th) but the street series is on.

Anyone interested in heading out for the test and tune?(sat 21 jan)

Finally got my car sorted - will be coming from the north side so am just wondering if anyone's interested in meeting up and heading out in a bit of a convoy?

Would be good to get a few lines out - but I'm not fussed with what people drive!

Cheers

EDIT

ALSO AM GOING OUT FOR THE STREET SERIES (14TH) IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED

Edited by gtst25

Sorry can't go then as I'm from Gympie and can't make it.

I am thinking about going this saturday though for the street series as you can get a day pass if you don't have an ANDRA licence.

http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/

Fellas I just checked out the prices to enter in the street series and it's the normal 36 dollars plus 5 dollars if you don't have the andra licence.

The next one will be on sat the 14th (this sat) and I'll be going as I'm desperate to run with my new mods.

You have to be out there between 2:30pm and 6 to qualify.

Regardless I'll also be heading out on the 21st althogh it might be a bit far away for people to plan.

Cheers

Not too sure how easy it is to run against someone you want to in the street series. (11th)

I suggest you check out their website - I've only ever been to a test and tune and it was pretty easy to line up against a friend.

I just want to do a few passes and see how the new turbo setup goes.

Cheers

Lets sort this out...

Street Series is on Saturday 14th, and lining up against your mates is really not he priority here and the officials with just look at you strange.

The T&T which is on Wednesday as in tomorrow, the 11th of January 2006 you can line up against mates, easiest way is to be in the stage lanes one behind each other then you can let the officials know that you want to run against each other...

for other events go here...

www.willowbank-raceway.com.au

thanks

The T&T which is on Wednesday as in tomorrow, the 11th of January 2006 you can line up against mates, easiest way is to be in the stage lanes one behind each other then you can let the officials know that you want to run against each other...

Cheers, thats what I wanted to know. Thanks. I thought it would be something like that. :)