SAU Community

Power Fc Hand Controler

can anyone provide any information on the pFC hand controler mounting...not a velcro thing..the whole plastic holder

where do people usually put their hand controler?

thanks..

ps: if possible wiht pics

can anyone provide any information on the pFC hand controler mounting...not a velcro thing..the whole plastic holder

where do people usually put their hand controler?

thanks..

ps: if possible wiht pics

Linky

I have my controller just to the left of the steering wheel so i can monitor it all the time.

yay cool..thanks mintr33...you ordered from the website?..I dun know much abt pfc anyways..lol...jsut for the looks ><

yay ordered..thanks...

Edited by SKY 34

yah I saw the group buy but was canceled...that was abt 6 months ago...I couldn't find the link to the webbie...

I jsut ordered mine..gonna cost 23 pound abt $70 here..steep ><

yay cool..thanks mintr33...you ordered from the website?..I dun know much abt pfc anyways..lol...jsut for the looks ><

yay ordered..thanks...

Sorry for the late reply.

No I havent ordered from the website, though I do intend to sometime in the future.

May I ask how you paid for it? western union??

thanks

It's quite bad actually they messaged me..and told me that there are two methods of shipment 1 via airmail, uninsured untrackable cost 3.2 pound while the other is via some private freight company cost 32 pound...

they cannot get an invoice from post office for me, prooving that the item is already being sent..and on the E-mail it also says that Apex perfomance will not be held responsibble for any item lost during mail.....

but if I didn't recieve by next week it's either I have been gyped or the item is reely lost...

yup you are rite I'm not sure how I got $70+ the other time...huum not too bad then if ot's $54..

yeah be mindfull where you mount the controler..I think you can accidentally re-tune your car...

Edited by SKY 34

Ooo.. that sucks. I hope they find it for you mate! there is nothing worse than losing stuff in the mail. good thing its $60 and not a $600 clutch or something :O

("retune your car accidentally") -- yeah i have been thinking that I have to mount it somehere else. I have tried to use that sticky backed velcro to stick the commander to the left side of the steering wheel, but that surface is sticky-resistant!!! I dont know why, but nothing sticky will actually stick to that surface. I wonder then how you are going to mount your flashy holder, maybe very light screws will be your only option. Leaving ugly holes in your dash is not good though :rant:

heys just to tell you guys..I've received the holder..it's great...although it's more like a looks thing...beacuse the holder is to be atached by a sticky tape...which in effect works exactly like a velcro