SAU Community

Sun Shield - Maroochydore - Thoughts Please!

scrags

Hi All,

Not 100% sure if i'm allowed to ask questions about a particular business - so please let me know/delete if this is inappropriate. But i'd like to know everyones comments (Please - No Flaming) on Sun Shield @ Maroochydore.

I am considering getting a fair amount of work done there on my ride and just after general info if it is a quality job etc.

Cheers!

Chris.

Hi All,

Not 100% sure if i'm allowed to ask questions about a particular business - so please let me know/delete if this is inappropriate. But i'd like to know everyones comments (Please - No Flaming) on Sun Shield @ Maroochydore.

I am considering getting a fair amount of work done there on my ride and just after general info if it is a quality job etc.

Cheers!

Chris.

i thought they only did window tinting, didnt know they did much else.

Sunshield are actually one of my clients - they do all the rust proofing (including electronic), tinting, car security, paint/fabric protection, turbo timers, cruise control etc... being one of my clients, I got them to quote me for electronic rust, immobiliser and tinting when I first got my car, and they were slightly more expensive than Tint Mart (who I eventually went with and who are not one of my clients).

They have tinted a couple of our work cars though which came out quite good, but I don't know how much my boss payed for that to be done.

David does seem to know what he's talking about, and if you're happy with the quotes you've received, I don't think you'll have any trouble with his work. He's been around for a while, and I haven't heard anything bad about him or the business.

Hope that helps a little.