SAU Community

Cruise!!!!

Hey did you guys go out tonight at all? I went thru Braddon at about 10.30pm and there were all these guys putting sand and crap down on the road, like someone had poured oil all over the road or somthing? Dunno...but the whole end of Lonsdale Street was lit up like a construction site and there was a cops there too...

Braddon wasnt too bad, couple of squealies then the oil came and with it the cops, thats when i left

does anybody on here drive a silver R33 with a bodykit and work somewhere near Sydney avenue in Forrest? i saw this car in the dirt carpark between the construction site and the builing that is next to another construction site, it is across the road from Foreign Affairs and tradeand the car is usually parked near to a silver Supra/FTO (dont really care what that car is, not a skyline therefore not worth it!)

haha well maybe it wasn't as bad as i thought then....dunno, i was pissed...my bf was driving my car...we'd been out for dinner and were on our way to Kingston for more drinking....

If anyone wants to find me on a Friday night, I'm usually beside an open fire at Filthy's at Green Square with a pint of Stella :D :D

Hey SupaFly Skyline that be mine. I work in the building inbetween the two work site's. No one's at the work site today you's got an RDO?

Busy playing the PS2 on friday didn't go out drivin, maybe this friday we meet up for a bit of a cruise? :burnout: