SAU Community

R33 Gts-t S1

Pete selling already???

this is like one of the cleanest skylines going around at the moment iv seen it in person when getting my car serviced and this thing sounds and apparently goes very good for the few mods that it has, my mechanic tells me.

Petes looked after it very well in the time he has had it, and i know it has never been thrashed!!

this wont last people all it needs is rego, for under $13500 you will have a very nice trouble free skyline.

Petes looked after it very well in the time he has had it, and i know it has never been thrashed!!

my mate is interested in this car just posting for him he is after a cheap skyline.

its says well looked after never thashed.he wants to no why it has a hicas lock if it was never thashed.how bad is the dent is it anything to worry about for daily driving till he has more money to fix it

The dent is hardly anything, its roughly 30cm long from point to point starts at nothing to about 3cm deep at the end right near the tailight

(picture a dent from hitting a guard rail at low speed) the paint is all still on it apart from a tiny bit flaking off at the end near taillight but thats only visable when really looking close. I was quoted roughly 500 when i had a panel beater look at it but thought the money would be better spend elsewhere and never had it fixed,it didnt bother me enough.

The hicas lock is purely because if you have driven an r33 with hicas youll know you either like it or LOATHINGLY HATE IT haha, i hated it so i removed it.

Another thing situations have somewhat changed a little so a update to price