SAU Community

Good Place To Get Clutch Installed Near Mtgravatt

greylayzur

where is a good place to get a clutch installed near mtgravatt?? i just bought a new clutch for the cefiro and dont like giving the job to just anyone as i have had some mechanics f*ck up before.. where do u think is a good place?

i also need fmic piping done and the cooler hoooked up

cheers

hal

I thought you were supposed to be bringing it in on Friday, then you cancel. WTF?

Do you know how much trouble I went to, to get that clutch for you. I had to pull some serious strings and we knocked back two other skyline clutches on friday to do yours coz you said to me you needed it done by the end of the week.

I thought you were supposed to be bringing it in on Friday, then you cancel. WTF?

Do you know how much trouble I went to, to get that clutch for you. I had to pull some serious strings and we knocked back two other skyline clutches on friday to do yours coz you said to me you needed it done by the end of the week.

That sucks Dan

I had ABS put my 5 puk button clutch in on monday for a fu(king awsome price, all finished with a flywheel machined for $800 I think it was, and it drives so god damm sweet I can't rate him enough!!!!!!!!! thanks !!!!!!!!

That sucks Dan

I had ABS put my 5 puk button clutch in on monday for a fu(king awsome price, all finished with a flywheel machined for $800 I think it was, and it drives so god damm sweet I can't rate him enough!!!!!!!!! thanks !!!!!!!!

Yeah it was like $780 coz the clutch fork pivot had snapped.

I'm glad you are happy with it.

i was wondering,.. how much would it cost to fit a clutch on an r33gtst ?

say i supply the clutch... just want to know the labour cost.

and does ABS can also source out the clutch for you ? coz i am after one that can hold 300rwkw...i dont like button clutch as they are harsh to drive,.its my daily driver.

i was wondering,.. how much would it cost to fit a clutch on an r33gtst ?

say i supply the clutch... just want to know the labour cost.

and does ABS can also source out the clutch for you ? coz i am after one that can hold 300rwkw...i dont like button clutch as they are harsh to drive,.its my daily driver.

If you supply the clutch it will cost you $316 incluing the flywheel machine.

We can source the clutch for you as we have been doing this for everyone so far except one. If you want an organic clutch that will hold 300rwkw then it will cost you a fair bit. I will find out for you tomorrow if I have time to ring exedy.

abs did mine today as well as a heap of other stuff

they were fantastic. once again dan a big thanks for fixing some of those other things for me to.

Hey no worries mate.

Glad I could help you out. How does the button feel? Was it like I said?

They aren't too bad once you get used to em.