SAU Community

I Dont ***in Believe It

Guest INASNT

I got home after clearing my canary and just to make my week better i got a letter from the epa saying my car was reported and i gotta bring it for a noise test on march 11th.

No doubt it was the same mutta***er cop that canaried must have reported me even tho he wrote on the canary execsive exhaust noise and it passed!

Now i have a roadworthy which is valid till past the 11th of march and the guy checked the loudness of my exhaust and he said its fine. Could i ring up the epa and tell them i just got a roadworthy 2 days ago and it was all passed?

Or should i just take it 2 1 of those places get it tested and send the report to the epa even tho they want me to come and do the test!!

Without a doubt the cop that got me is gonna pay, he wont be hearing from me now, and just when he thinks he has screwed me over hes gonna find out otherwise!

And if any1 says cops r just doing their job or sum other shit along tho line u can go suck a fat 1 along with the cop!

:P:D:mad:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pig put down the exhaust on the canary form and it was passed!

i am gonna ring epa on monday and tell them the exhaust was just passed by tester and vicroads, and the exhaust is only 6 months old with the cat and mufflers!

i am gonna fight this 1, no way i am getting a fulll test again!

chopobo

that would cause the cop no pain, my method will be more evil than that, there is only so far i can be pushed, and now that pig went and pushed my limit switch!!

i just dont believe the arrogance of the cun*t, defecting me for it, even tho the car was off when he was checking it, and then reporting me to the epa.

If thats not power/ego/arrogance of a cop then i dont know what is!

ex

it is a roadworthy item when its on the defect form.

What is to stop some aaashole, if they dont like a certain person in the street to complain about noise out of your car, when actualy your car is under the limit. just for the hell of it. It will cost YOU $25 to prove yourself inocent. then 2 weeks later does it again saying hey he must of changed his exhuast again as it is loud agian, and "walla" your back in again, now out of $50. there has got to be some legal thing with this or a recourse to claim this money back or have this person up on harrasment ???????

oooh.,..ahhh..you're onto something Jay95R ... nothing illegal but that is PERFECTLY legal! Give it right back at him. Give an anonymous report of drugs been sold at his house, get your girlfriend to leave dirty messages on his answering machine for his wife to hear...anything! although personally of course i could not condone such activities.

r31haven - once you have the test done once then if you get reported you just show the pass result of the test. You don't have to keep doing it.

Originally posted by predator666

r31haven - once you have the test done once then if you get reported you just show the pass result of the test. You don't have to keep doing it.

Sorry That is incorrect. As soon as you drive out of the dB testing centre (with the pass) that pass is void. You can (and WILL) get reported (and get another epa letter) on your way HOME from the testing centre.

You will notice that your letter has a epa number on it, each letter has a different epa number and they dont care if they sent you a letter a month ago, and you passed with 85dB, you must go back and spend another $27.50

How do I know this....think about it.

Originally posted by predator666

Give an anonymous report of drugs been sold at his house, get your girlfriend to leave dirty messages on his answering machine for his wife to hear

excellent suggestions

terrorist hotline from a payphone?? say

"i've seen some ethnice looking fellows entering the premises... and they have been carrying boxes into a van and loading them up... "

denham that the thing with being young and haveing a very nice people are out to get you skylines for some reason have a bad name wrongly I should add.

call them but I think you find red 32 is right notihing you can do as I have said b4 its just their way to put pressure on you to conform and buy a camry :D

meggala

did you all heard aout the the guy who was driving the soarer and killed 2 peopel 5 years he got out in 21/2

he was drunk and speeding and deserved what he got