SAU Community

I Dont ***in Believe It

Guest INASNT

Denham, got my car tested at Daalder Box Hill (one of the EPA listed testing stations) and it copped a 101dB reading... Hope you got the airbox back today, you should be right for tuesday!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by darK

so denham.. hows it going with the stalking of that coppa??

i scoped out where he lives, its in a court right the end, so its hard to do a driveby!:P

yo inasnt, if you need a car to smash into the cops house, you can use my VN ifn ya want

feel for ya man, ya cant do shi.t though cause ppl voted in that Bracks jerkoff and we cant do shi.t till the next election

maybe you need to stalk bracksy......

hey now theres an idea

bwuhahahahaha:)

i'm with jet had a good chat to jeff the other night he was sitting at the table next to us at a charity ball. cool guy esp once he has had a few drinks heheheh... I told him vic has gone downhill... he said what b/c of those new speeding laws? hehhehe

bring back jeff!!!

huh...isn't the state still in front?

Don't forget Jeff was the one who brang in more revenue raisers to get more cash for the cops in the early to mid 90's, and put all the cameras in the tunnels.

Guest INASNT

well i just took off my oil air separator/pod/boost controller put stock cat back exhaust on and hid the s-afc in the glove box!

Off to epa tomorrow for the bullshit test and as i come home putting all the stuff back on

Guest INASNT

update

just came back from the epa test.

about 15 mins and i was on my way.

They looked in the engine bay, under the car, in the interior check that the afm was working and the stock boost controller was connnected, did their polution test and noise test. I recorded 83 db.

Guys there are preety nice and said i wont be asked to come back again unless the cops provide some sort of evidence that my exhaust has been changed.

When i was pulling out a MY01 Sti WRX was pulling in, they have been targeting skylines and wrx's recently!

Now time to put all my stuff back on.

My car is so quiet with the stock exhaust and air box, sometimes at the lights i have to check if the car was actually on. :P

hey u ain't got 185rwkw now...liar!!! for now...D

Denham I saw u the other day sat morning u were at chandler & heatherton rd. intersection, was gonna wave but u would've thought, who's the freak in the 120y chugin along....:P she puts the power down real well got traction thru all gears, she's tip top!! :D

haha I'm surprised its still in one peice with all the bog....man she's a real work horse, it carried two trannies 1 in boot and 1 in rear seat mate she still body rolled with all that weight and it was like dumped off its tits.... :P

Guest INASNT

i had to drive around a 120y as a courtasy car once when my old car was being repaired. I had to use a pair of plyers to hold the choke open for about 10 mins in the morning or otherwise it would run properly! doing 100km/h in that thing felt like about 250km/h in a normal car :P

Guest INASNT

I didnt have to pay any $ either for the test.

never go to vic roads oaklet at midday unless u ofcourse are there to clear a canary, the lines r farked!!