SAU Community

R33 Crash

Michael_1882

Well if you guys are up for it inthe next week or to we can meet one night say 7-8 or sothing for an hour or too, in gossy somewhere, and jsut meet each other, and talk about a possible cruise and jsut check out each others rides. Are you guys up for that, this comming week or next week, we can have a meet one weeknight or somthing

Michael

yeah since we are comming from all ends of the coast why dont we meet somewhere like Orimbah...bit more central for everyone....maybe rest area just off the freeway....how many of us coasties are there ?? but yeah one evening for an hour or so..maybe organise a cruise for later

what do ya think ?

Aaron

Yeah see what other ppl think, im cool with Oorimbah kinda in the middle for me aswell. I was waiting there for liek 30mins the other mornign seeing if ne of the R31's tunrned up, i coudln't stay but i wanted to see some. The only reason i thought gosford, cuase of lights, to see cars, food places near buy, and we coudl get some nice water front night photos.

What do other ppl think??? I'm cool with orimbah i jsut think its to dark to see the cars properly???

Thansk for the imput aaron (what do you drive) im jsut looking for ppls imput atm so tell us what you think so we can orgainse something.

Michael

hey Michael...oh course lights..sorry i forgot we were doing this at night....i drive a maroon r32 with no rear wing on it...just lowered on split 5 spoke 18's and no kit on it...

i am fine with gosi...so count me in...

Aaron

I should be in for Gosford.

Depending on work(shift work)

If you want the water shots at the sail club, that'd be great.

Just don't pick a Wednesday.

That's their race day and there will be cars everywhere, Full car park and all up/down the street

I was walking my dog around there once and saw a shit hot Rx7 with a Hitman sticker. Wonder if it was him?

Gosford is fine for me too. Maybe a Thursday night? Then we could all go do hectik laps of Terrigal and Erina :tongue: j/k. Maybe during the day on a weekend would be good too.

Edited by ScorpR32

Yeah if we go for a cruise obviously that woudl be on a weekend, i guess. But yeah a meet on a night first up woudl bee cool, like skylines only, just so we can meet other skyline owners on the cost, i know CCMC meets thrusday, so we can't park near auto pro or ne thing, hmmm mabe we could meet one thursday night next to brian magoure bridge like off the side there, or could meet at gosford pool park and go from there, like stay there and talk or find a better place to meet up, i don't think i can make this thursday, i have 2 huge assignments due for school, and im goign inteh afternoon to pick up a frontmount for my mates supra.

So what do you guys think abotu thursday nights??? Gosford???? I put some idea up as meeting places (we can go from there) anybody else got ne imput?????

Michael