SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Did you cruise down Spit on Sunday arvo? with a female companion?

My GTR was under Mooloolaba Fisheries and we were on the deck eating prawns :P

My nephew saw your car I think (he's 9). "Sick" were his words and he said "that Supra owner trying to copy your GTR colour" I cracked up :lol:

May have been you but I don't think it had white wheels?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... yeah,.. that would've been my car,. but my friend tends to borrow it every now and then while im at work.. so yeah,. that wasn't me driving.. it had the racing advan rims on it but it now has the white rims.

i love skylines,.. sold mine not long ago,. i acutally saw a same GTR like yours for sale.. i was interested on it but i dont want another midnite purple GTR cruizing around the coast... besides.,. its just another skyline.. the skyline family up here are big in numbers.

so,. i went for the 2jzgte and kept the nissan in me.

i was going for the Midnite purple II which is only avail from 2000 GTR but fark -- paint is sexpensive as it has a harlequin thru it.

so i went for the cheaper version.

Looked and sounded good - would now look better with the white wheels. At least your mate was driving it sensibly, your trusting! or has he done a lot of work on it for beer payments :D

Put ya hand up if ya see me around.

Edited by TOY 33

Looked and sounded good - would now look better with the white wheels.  At least your mate was driving it sensibly, your trusting! or has he done a lot of work on it for beer payments  ;)

Put ya hand up if ya see me around.

Yeah i trust him,.. he used to drive around in my blue 33.. now that i have a supra,. he drives around in it too LOL... nah,. it's cool,. i trust him yeah,. although i seen him drive and told him a number of times NO STREET RACING -- but then again,. im not the one behind the wheel... but i trust him in the condition of - you break my car i break your face -.

no mods just yet-- just the usual bolt on stuff... but in the process of a single kit in the next couple of weeks,. just waiting for the parts to arrive now. :D

Matty :)

I'm always seeing you out an about, day time lap king you are :rolleyes:

Hahaha thats what everyone says but i'm just going to work or home from work, GT-R = daily driver too so that doesn't help.. What are you driving these days josh, gimmie a wave if you see me :)

when are ya gonna let me take it for a spin roger..... il wait till u get the big single on! :)

^ When you learn how to drive, you're too 85URK ^ ( jokes :D :D )

Roger, that explains it, i was having an argument with a mate as he was saying you had 2x supra's, and two different dudes drive them, i said it was the same car with different rims but we couldn't work it out cause the car had changed color, it also explains why two different dudes drive it haha, i hope your mate has learn't how to changes gears since driving your skyline around in 2nd gear all the time trying to sound tuff :D

Funily enough the other day i was leaving home to grab some dinner and saw TOY33

and decided to follow him, its a small world cause he lives 500m from me haha and i've never seen him drive past, i know where you live scott muhahaha!

Yeah,.. i wish i had 2 supra's.. one would be my daily driver and one would be the weekend one-- would be cool.

and NO,. still hasn't learnt how to change gear.. he like cruizin around first gear LOL... nah,. i let him drive it coz supra was partly his-- but not anymore -- its now 100% mine... and he helped me prep up the car/ do shit to it etc. so yeah... i let him.

Darren you 85URK... when ya learn how ta drive imma let u take it fow a spin ya fool.

Funily enough the other day i was leaving home to grab some dinner and saw TOY33

and decided to follow him, its a small world cause he lives 500m from me haha and i've never seen him drive past, i know where you live scott muhahaha!

Sh3t there goes the neighbourhood, time to move :)

Yeah,.. i wish i had 2 supra's.. one would be my daily driver and one would be the weekend one-- would be cool.

and NO,. still hasn't learnt how to change gear.. he like cruizin around first gear LOL... nah,. i let him drive it coz supra was partly his-- but not anymore -- its now 100% mine... and he helped me prep up the car/ do shit to it etc. so yeah... i let him.

Darren you 85URK... when ya learn how ta drive imma let u take it fow a spin ya fool.

talk it up, i can drive! give me ya car and il show ya! im a sensible driver, not like all these other drift kings around here :P