SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they are every where. im gonna sell mine and buy a holden.... no one has one of them. :bunny:

:D

Good one daz ha ha..! yeah i saw a few aswell.. there were like maybe 5 that i spoted when i head down to caloundra bike show... then on the way back to mooloolaba i saw 3 more.. anyhow the burn out comp was awesome... saw a couple of nice imports on the show.

saw a few lines on the weekend

I sware I saw you this arvo on top of alex hill. I was goign to stop in but i had my bro and my dog in the car so I kept going. Did ya see me?

Also saw dazza at the lights.

Saw a nice 'line @ Sunshine Plaza (2nd level carpark) on Friday night - had one of those Ab Flug kits on it. I was considering one of those as I hadn't seen anyone else on the Coast with one... would like to have seen it without the eyelids... does it belong to anyone on here?

I sware I saw you this arvo on top of alex hill. I was goign to stop in but i had my bro and my dog in the car so I kept going. Did ya see me?

Also saw dazza at the lights.

Yeah,

saw you in the green machine, as my wife (vanness), son (matty) and me walked down the hill.

Sam

Saw a nice 'line @ Sunshine Plaza (2nd level carpark) on Friday night - had one of those Ab Flug kits on it. I was considering one of those as I hadn't seen anyone else on the Coast with one... would like to have seen it without the eyelids... does it belong to anyone on here?

If it's the grey 33 with personalised plates, a guy called jimmy owns it from round the coast. It's a genuine AB Flug kit too, from what i hear he got it imported from japan.

OMFGosh that is FAT..! but i think its a bit over the top... i was offered a wide body kit for my supra,. but i think the supra is wide enough already..although i am considering..wouldn't mind the only supra in the coast with such looks.

my car will be off for a surgery tomorrow..whoo-hoo..!

Yeah,

saw you in the green machine, as my wife (vanness), son (matty) and me walked down the hill.

Sam

Oh dear, u weren't those people i was trying to run over were u?? :P

I get annoyed when people get in my way when im driving haha sorry if it was.

hrm, work tomorrow...

wednesday off tho... w00t!

taking a 'friend' up to the sunny coast on wednesday... what can i do up there?

beach, shopping at the plaza, coffee in mooloolaba. head up the hinterland for a drive up to montville etc. heaps of things to do for tourists! :P even got to noosa for a drive.

beach, shopping at the plaza, coffee in mooloolaba. head up the hinterland for a drive up to montville etc. heaps of things to do for tourists! :( even got to noosa for a drive.

and the bitches...dont forget the bitches...beach babe and all. :(

yes the bitches aswell! :laugh: but he didnt state wether his friend was male or female. ya got ya car down to the shop yet rojah?? <<LOL at spelling yah name like that. u cant really abbreviate roger can you.... not like u can say "Hey Daz" i was trying to think of a way to do it but u cant really.