SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

yeah fuel prices mostly, but also been too busy since quitting my job... how ironic! (not that I ever bumped into anyone when I was out anyway!)

...also trying to decide whether I should upgrade the R33 NA bodykit before upgrading to a R34 GTT... hmmm.

U have NA R33 ? i thought u have a GTST ? or u have the NA kit ? WTF..so confusing. :)

so u gonna sell your line to get R34 GTT yeah ? or just R34 body for GTST to replace NA kit..? :)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, any of you see a stockish looking white r33 with white avs rims and a zorst cruising around it will most likely be mine.

I bought it from the gold coast just over a week ago and havnt really been driving it around yet.

im still getting over the cost of running a turbo car.

going from $40 for 600ks in the pulsar to $80 for 450 in the 33 is a shock.

anyways if anyone see's me give me a wave. i work in brisbane during the week with energex and am only home on the weekends at the moment.

r330dl.jpg

I see this around from time to time. I'm in the red Lexus normaly

U have NA R33 ? i thought u have a GTST ? or u have the NA kit ? WTF..so confusing. :O

so u gonna sell your line to get R34 GTT yeah ? or just R34 body for GTST to replace NA kit..? :ban:

LOL!

I currently still have the R33 GTS (NA) - I never had a GTST. I have already done the extractors and full Zetti exhaust thing, but I am now looking at doing one of the following:

a) keep the NA for another year after spending some money on upgrading the bodykit (this is becoming an attractive option with the fuel prices screwing up my ideas of turbo power)

b) sell the NA in a few months and upgrade to an R34 GTT

I just can't decide whether it would be a waste of money upgrading the bodykit on the NA, or whether it would help when it came time to sell it.

Thoughts?

Nismo boy where abouts have you seen the car?

i dont really take it out that much, where abouts on the coast are you?

M’dore area. Pretty sure I saw it once near Karwana area as well. Can’t be that many R33’s with white AVS’s getting around lol

LOL!

I currently still have the R33 GTS (NA) - I never had a GTST. I have already done the extractors and full Zetti exhaust thing, but I am now looking at doing one of the following:

a) keep the NA for another year after spending some money on upgrading the bodykit (this is becoming an attractive option with the fuel prices screwing up my ideas of turbo power)

b) sell the NA in a few months and upgrade to an R34 GTT

I just can't decide whether it would be a waste of money upgrading the bodykit on the NA, or whether it would help when it came time to sell it.

Thoughts?

Personally bro..i would sell the N/A and save up for a GTT.

even if u upgrade the N/A body kit,. i might boost up the sale a bit but i doubt u be getting much of your money spent considering whatever u do..its still an N/A..as most people who buys GTS would wish they bought a GTST instead..coz they always want to go faster..u know what i mean yo ?

leave the car as it is now..sell it as it is..let the new owner decide.. and just save up for your GTT.

thats my 50cent right there..

G-G-G-G-G-G Unit YO..! :mrt:

yeah I don't think anyone buys a GTS coz they really want a GTS - they buy one for one of two reasons: they are young and can't afford the insurance of a turbo but still want a Skyline, or they are upgrading from a 1980 Toyota Celica, feel the power increase of a GTS would be sufficient for a couple of years, and have heard that any GTS being imported from Japan is going to be a reliable car due to the fact that no one is going to thrash a GTS!

Most people probably fall into that second group, so there should still be a market when it comes to selling a GTS'. :mrt:

Ah yes.... the famous adam.

wasn't he banished from sau and ns.com for talking to much shit?

yeah i live locally, in the palmwoods area. work in bris during the week though.

Haha, i know adam and i know slyder well. The amount of absolute abuse that car took was simply amazing, it should be dead.. But thats a whole 'nuther story..

I've seen you car around, i drive a blue r32 with a big www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker across the back windshield..

Saw you out a few times darren, white r33's seem to be multiplying... :D

Josh, had any work done at chapmans in noosa? If so, anygood?

Yeah i know he thrashed the sh*t out of that car and if i remember correctly, he tried to sell it on ns.com saying it had a full forged rebuild and was good for 400kw, unfortunately the guy who owned the car previously came along and ruined all that for him.

the thread go to about 20 pages before it was locked.

I can't remember your blue 32 but ill keep an eye out for it.

cheers

Ah yes.... the famous adam.

wasn't he banished from sau and ns.com for talking to much shit?

yeah i live locally, in the palmwoods area. work in bris during the week though.

yeah, that would be the one.

argh palmwoods aye. do u catch the train down and back.....

Edited by 85URK

Haha, i know adam and i know slyder well. The amount of absolute abuse that car took was simply amazing, it should be dead.. But thats a whole 'nuther story..

I've seen you car around, i drive a blue r32 with a big www.skylinesaustralia.com sticker across the back windshield..

Saw you out a few times darren, white r33's seem to be multiplying... :P

Josh, had any work done at chapmans in noosa? If so, anygood?

yeah, the white 33's are getting around. i mite have to cull the herd.lol j/k

yeah isnt chapman & chapmans out at cooroy??? close enough to noosa though. only like 10 min drive.

ive heard they are pretty good.

yeah, that would be the one.

argh palwoods aye. do u catch the train down and back.....

nah mate, i get paid for every km i drive plus the time im in the car, hence driving down and back everytime, quite a pay packet by the end of the week.

Probably not the best thing putting a heap of k's a week on my new car, but I guess themoney outweights that in the end..

Edited by hayden49

nah mate, i get paid for every km i drive plus the time im in the car, hence driving down and back everytime, quite a pay packet by the end of the week.

Probably not the best thing putting a heap of k's a week on my new car, but I guess themoney outweights that in the end..

atleast u get to enjoy driving it, while sum other bugger is paying for the fuel .lol

Saw a few cars out today, did an " on the way to work " lap through maroochy/alex heads.. Waved to you daren but you just looked at me gob smacked as i drove past haha, you where parked behind simons r33 on alex heads..

i heard there has been some nice cars out sunday arvo... shame i had to do a 10hr work shift...and nathan had the day off..so he went showing off the car around LOL.. but its cool...i have 3 days off..woot..!