SAU Community

Cruise In March - Take 2

Madaz

South or North  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D Hello ALL

i think we should go north we never have many cruz up this way!!!!! so bring it on and lets do this iam hanging to go for a fat cruz in my new R32!!!!!!

let us know when !!!!!

um today .. oh sorry its been already :D

edit yeah npz on the organising :) wasnt as bad or hard as i thought it was gunna be

i just copied and pasted every1's names that said yea send me a PM to a text file names Skyline Cruise.txt on my desktop and spend 15mins all told PM'ing and that prolly includes the Double PM's

to any1 thinking of organising a cruise it isnt hard

Edited by Madaz

um today .. oh sorry its been already :D

edit yeah npz on the organising :D wasnt as bad or hard as i thought it was gunna be

i just copied and pasted every1's names that said yea send me a PM to a text file names Skyline Cruise.txt on my desktop and spend 15mins all told PM'ing and that prolly includes the Double PM's

to any1 thinking of organising a cruise it isnt hard

Hey madaz, where did you get pinged by the bike? cause i thought you turned off Gawler way, and the cops were just after the turn off? Spewing mate. Bring on the technicalities!

Edited by DC_GTST

Hey madaz, where did you get pingeg by the bike? cause i thought you turned off Gawler way, and the cops were just after the turn off? Spewing mate. Bring on the technicalities!

was the cop b4 or after the bridge on sturt hwy?? yeah he had

to turn left on that exit(two wells, evanston) so he could take me home :D

sweet cruise guys,

my mate (skyrine dan) and me were the ones that were on the side of the road and met up when you lot went past us just before gumeracha.

got some decent pics of everyones cars at the ango oval so i might put them up tmoz (bloody dialup takes forever)

we stayed back and watched everyone leave the train park at nuri, cos we thought everyone was stopping in tanunda and then heading back on gomersal road, but we ended up loosing the group so just went home. which way did everyone actually go? im guessing the BV highway to lyndoch? oh well

anyway, good to see some fine looking rides out there and cant wait for the next cruise!

catchyas,

benno

hey madaz, one of those videos that amanda is sending you i dont think

you should post up lol, im being stupid in it and theres too much swearing

... but theres the other one from where you guys are all pulling out of the

park in Nuri.. def post that one up...

these videos were taken from a digi camera, pretty good quality if you

ask me :D