SAU Community

Diecast Stag

nathn_r33

nice find :laugh: looks abit funny though, and the rear lights look as if they go up the sides of the tailgate same as volvos, but maybe thats just me :laugh:

its a newie M35 model and they do have tail lights that go up the back

nissan_stagea_9601.jpg

Yeah I freakin love them, once you see it with a nice kit on it, they look very nice.

Seen two, and the kits really make it look more angular than just the stock smeeping lines.

Pluse they have some cool features that just didnt come on the SI or SII, like the glass folding up on the rear door and stuff, but each to their own.

Well Ernie can, I dunno what his trading name is for his company, but he lives here on the southside of Brissie, I took a look at a gold M35 a couple of months ago, but was trip tronic and was $55k :), not that I was interested in buying it, just was curious :P

As far as I am aware there is still no compliance for them yet.... I believe there is one in Australia but it cant be complied or registered so it cant be driven... Was being sold for around $50k I think...

FYI

Ernie Parry runs Nizmo - skyline imports

Mobile is 0433 076 278

[email protected]

His new shop is in Allgas St, Slacks Creek

His M35 was an ARX - looked a bit like a Commodore Adventura, only with a lot more class. Even a bit like that Volvo Xc70 (without the poxy front end) that is on another thread at the bottom of this page.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey all. Had a bit of a scare today with my R34 GTT when i flicked on the tail/parker lights, and  some wiring started going up in smoke under the dash. The fuse didnt blow, it just melted the casing of the fuse so must have been a crap fuse? Previous owner did alot of wiring, some of which is quite sub par and the fuse that melted was definitely newer than the other ones that were in the fuse box, but didnt seem that he touched the wires that mainly got melted. Anyway may need a small section of a new loom, is there lots of similarities between the turbo and non turbo looms especially for under the dash stuff? The wired that got friend go into a 6 pin relay under the dash. The non turbo ones are less than half the price here from a wrecker and all i would need it the section that got fried and any other wires that are affected.  Thanks in advance
    • Nice, they are pretty common mods in the US.  Have been considering sway bars for my Q50 Hybrid.  Given it is AWD, I don't really have any wheel hop issues on hard launches, so I am not sure the diff brace would help as much as it did for you. I'm surprised the diff brace made any difference to shift feel, since it doesn't impact the auto transmission in any way, if anything I would have expected to feel shifts even more as there is less 'give' in the diff mountings to soak up the shift shock.  Are you sure this one isn't placebo?
    • Calling it a dam will probably have the local government charging him for the water that it captures 
    • Duncan just needs to start an epic open pit mine, let it store the excess water for him. Call it a dam and the authorities won't say a word