SAU Community

Cruise this sat night... 1st March

SmoothLine

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pondy

That was a sick cruise. Was a pretty good turn out. I'd like to know who it was that told me my car was a piece of sh!t. Apart from that tho, everyone else was cool. The R34 looked unreal, and the 32 GTR was mad too. Slip's 31 went pretty hard for a rb30. I hope to get that dodgey coil pack replaced tomorrow night, I'll be ready for the next cruise at full capacity.... yoyoyoy. :P

Originally posted by pondy

That was a sick cruise. Was a pretty good turn out. I'd like to know who it was that told me my car was a piece of sh!t. Apart from that tho, everyone else was cool. The R34 looked unreal, and the 32 GTR was mad too. Slip's 31 went pretty hard for a rb30. I hope to get that dodgey coil pack replaced tomorrow night, I'll be ready for the next cruise at full capacity.... yoyoyoy. :D

hope that coil pack fixes your problem. nothing as embarrasing as being beaten by a non turbo :P hehe. You and slip had a few nice squirts.

Did that nsw rego'd gtr go on the mt part of the run. Who was he?

Guest pondy

Nah, i want the 32 .... i love 32s. GTR32 twin turbo...wait let me just wipe the drool away.... I had some f^ct up brake fade comin down the mountains, and i didn't really usem that much i thought. I've got slotted discs too. At one point i pulled over and they were smokin.

Originally posted by dAVE

hope that coil pack fixes your problem. nothing as embarrasing as being beaten by a non turbo :P hehe. You and slip had a few nice squirts.

Did that nsw rego'd gtr go on the mt part of the run. Who was he?

Ph1 i think.

Yeah, and none of r31s. I saw someone videoing on the way down. That would be great to look at. I dont have any camera in any shape or form, and there were some great opportunities on Saturday night.

Hummmmmmm.

Hopefully For the Next Cruise I Will HAve A DIGI......

But Anyway Once Again I Thought All The R31's Were Fantastic As Always.

And Yes, It Was a Great Cruise...... except for the single Uphill with the 180sx :) but appart From That i enjoyed it and well personnally i thought my R31 kept pace fairly well :D

Thanks Guys, For A Great Nite....

Regards,

Ashley Neal

:burnout:

the 180 was doin alright for a car with a borked fuel pump,

everyone kept pace well, but not everyone went the right way, i went out with the passenger of the 180 and he showed me where most of yas went, seems they missed a turn but came out pretty close to where they were sposed to anyway