SAU Community

Vin's you want "fasted"

Hey guys,

Need a VIN FASTED please. The guy reckons it's a GT-V which has all the turbo options but not a turbo? Will FAST tell you that much info?

6U9000ECR34020879

Thanks,

Dave

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Need a VIN FASTED please. The guy reckons it's a GT-V which has all the turbo options but not a turbo? Will FAST tell you that much info?

6U9000ECR34020879

Thanks,

Dave

For a R34 GT-V the vin number can't be ECR34.

Using ER34-020879 fast comes up with this, hope it's some help.

fast.jpg

Edited by PlasticStan

litterally commitd to buying this car, it HAS active lsd... ehe :)

so can i grab a fast on the vin, just want to check, the only thing that sucks besides being $300 to much and making me stretch to get by the next fortnight is the colour, ITS WHITE>>>

going to have to live with it for a while, but eh, quality car is worth it i guess

vin: 6U9000ECR33131264

cant wait, THIS FRIDAY !!!!

the misses picks me up from work, we go, pay everything bar the deposit i've paid, and i get in, SHE's mine, i rumble down the streeet and ..... no.... wait.... its traffic..... wait till you get her home,........... quick burtst on the freeway.... yeeeeahhhhaaaaaAA!!! :P:no::O :sorcerer: :O:(:O

P.s. Boosted, YOU THE MAN !!!

Comprehensive insurance is within reach with you dude !!

litterally commitd to buying this car, it HAS active lsd... ehe :P

so can i grab a fast on the vin, just want to check, the only thing that sucks besides being $300 to much and making me stretch to get by the next fortnight is the colour, ITS WHITE>>>

going to have to live with it for a while, but eh, quality car is worth it i guess

the misses picks me up from work, we go, pay everything bar the deposit i've paid, and i get in, SHE's mine, i rumble down the streeet and ..... no.... wait.... its traffic..... wait till you get her home,........... quick burtst on the freeway.... yeeeeahhhhaaaaaAA!!! :P:no::P :sorcerer: :P;):D

post-3523-1144139572.jpg

litterally commitd to buying this car, it HAS active lsd... ehe :wub:

the misses picks me up from work, we go, pay everything bar the deposit i've paid, and i get in, SHE's mine, i rumble down the streeet and ..... no.... wait.... its traffic..... wait till you get her home,........... quick burtst on the freeway.... yeeeeahhhhaaaaaAA!!! :P:no::happy: :sorcerer: :thumbsup::yes::wub:

Nice work Dave, hope you enjoy it!

can you do a check on my VIN please?

6U9000HCR32012039

can you tell if its a real type M or not?

i also just been told my auto box has already been rebuilt once before

i owned it,but i bought the car uncomplied fresh off the boat with only 83k on it. from Japan.

can you do a check on my VIN please?

6U9000HCR32012039

can you tell if its a real type M or not?

i also just been told my auto box has already been rebuilt once before

i owned it,but i bought the car uncomplied fresh off the boat with only 83k on it. from Japan.

post-3523-1144414627.jpg

• 2 weeks later...