SAU Community

##new White Face Dial Run##

kezza

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this group buy still open? I'm keen, also want the 3 gauge background aswell. Cheers.

Sorry mate, Its kezza from a mates computer, but yeah the GB is now closed sorry mate!

But if i get enough interest ill do yet another one!

I need at least 5 people wanting bezels or dials to get an order, so if ya got any mates that may be interested in some dials or a set of sezels i can hook you guys up with them.. But for now its closed, sorry!

kezza

sorry guys, i was waiting one one guy for confermation on payment, its all set and dials and bezels set have been ordered. It should take about a week max two to get them from japan, and a few days for me to get them all ready and posted to your door!

Onc e again sorry for the delay in the time line on this GB, we had a few slow pokes, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, lol

Thanks for your patience guys!

kezza

• 2 weeks later...
sorry guys, i was waiting one one guy for confermation on payment, its all set and dials and bezels set have been ordered. It should take about a week max two to get them from japan, and a few days for me to get them all ready and posted to your door!

Onc e again sorry for the delay in the time line on this GB, we had a few slow pokes, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, lol

Thanks for your patience guys!

kezza

Hey Kezza, whats the update on these? Its been close to 4 weeks now since payment...are they here yet??

Thanks.

Jon