For sale:

92Model R32 GTS25 2door

Pictures a few post down....

CAR IS SOLD

Has:

107000kms

Exhaust

17's(gutter damage)

Good service history (100k service done)

New clutch, water pump, alternator, radiator

New tyres on front, good tyres on back (just passed redgo)

12mths NSW redgo

Strut brace

Full GTR Interior, front and back seats, door trims front and rear

Problems:

Cosmeticly Average, requires alot of paint work, all panels straight except for a dent o the bonnet.

Car was auto, now is manual as of about 3wks ago, speedo needs recalibrating as it reads low

If your intersted CALL ME on 0409042745, dont bother txt me as its a waste of your credit. Im not interested in playing the australian open of sms tennis. Genuine buyers usualy call.

Mechanicly the car is sound, the interior is good and its a P PLATE legal vehicle...

The non turbo r32's with this engine are not as common and in my opinion are prolly the best option for a non turbo skyline.

The paint damage is a reflection of the price. If you dont think it is then keep you opinion to your self, i dont care if you cousin has a fully immaculate turbo one with 1million dollars in mods for 1k more.

Im not really an arse hole i just dont wanna be stuffed about. Feel free to give me a call and we can organise a viewing, and talk a deal.

Car is in Canberra.

Cheers

Geordie

Edited by geordie

hey also like some pics please email [email protected] is it orginal 2.5ltr or conversion what gearbox is in it cheers sieng

Working on the pics, having alot of software issues with my new digi cam (stupid micro$oft).

It is the original rb25 which has top feed injectors and non varible cam timing, ie: the perfect head for rb30 conversion :(

Gearbox is an rb20 turbo item

Cheers

Nice car mate, painting is no problems, worth the $6800 your asking for it.

Just tell my insurance to hurry the hell up ay?

Some nice cheap cars coming up for sale right now. Damn.

Thanks, I think the price is fair and a reflectioin of the work required to make it all schmick like again.

Interested in swapping for a Imported Toyota sera?

Nah mate, might be interested in like a comercial vehicle like a econvan or something like that on lpg for a work vehicle, other than that i dont want another sports car, i got my gtr and thats enough...

I always fill up at last quater which is about 40ltrs, and that gets me about 400km.

Cheers

G

heheheh i'd hardly call my sera a sports car lol but thanks for tyhe compliment

ill see what i can do, if i come up with the cash i may be very interested

LOL, dont get me wrong, i love the seras whole glass roof gull door thing but yeah, all i want is my gtr (which ill sell soonish anyway coz i want to bank roll a buisness venture) and a comercial vehicle on gas for everyday run about. More tools i buy the smaller the gts boot gets, might even have to take the subby out soon :D

Cheers

G