SAU Community

Fuse for dash???

Guest Crazyfcuk

Guest Crazyfcuk

I was trying to find which cable was unplugged on my front left headlight yesterday for the outside light (as i had a dent in my front quarter panel and the panelbeaters did not fix it and plug it back in), that comes on when you first turn ur lights on (not main lights or high beams), and when i found it i plugged it back in, and the lights worked, until i joined the male - feamle connection that was with them which blew the fuse for them. ;)

Now the dash has no lights on when the headlights are turned on which makes it quite hard driving at night when you cant see what speed your doing.

Question: does anyone know which fuse controls the dash, and side lights and where is it found.

I have been through all the fuses in the fusebox inside the car next to the steering wheel, and they all seem to be fine. So where is it and where do i get a replacement???

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

• 8 years later...

Het buddy,

I blew mine the other day...

I found that when you blow your dash fuse you actually blow your Rear lights fuse as they are the same fuse... (if that makes sense)

It's in the boot near your battery... And it the TAIL LIGHT fuse...

When your dash isn't working, it's telling you that you have no tail light either :)

Well thats what happens on my 33 :)