SAU Community

Stagea Owners

munchstagea

How many Stagea owners does it take...  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome aboard, Charlie, Gerard and "BUT Y." :P

A Sydney cruise will be in the making fairly soon, we're waiting until the weather warms up a bit. Right now, it's great for the cars, but once you stop for a chat and/or some photos, the weather bites - I'm a skinny mo-fo, so I feel the cold straight away!

Xmetal and I have discussed putting something together (although we welcome all ideas and suggestions from anyone and everyone), and it will likely include a photoshoot...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jap AV head unit (what am I going to do with that?)

Hey Luke, I plug the ipod into the front 3.5mm AV sockets for Music videos while cruising. :banana:

Just took a bit of soldering to make up a lead (3.5mm combined vid and sound to two seperate 3.5 mm plugs for sound and video)

Couldn't find a pre made one anywhere

Hi guys. Just joined not long ago. I am driving around in a 2003 M35 Pearl white Stagea RS Four Autech with 20inch wheels, dark windows, lowered with a 3inch exhaust system. I have to say its the best value for money car I have ever had. Also the fuel economy is impressive.

**confused**

ive not seen a 2003 M35 RS four Autech, can you post a pic to help explain?

**confused**

ive not seen a 2003 M35 RS four Autech, can you post a pic to help explain?

I will get a pic up soon. It has a different front bar and a rear spoiler and an Autech badge on the boot. I am not sure on the different models yet but I am learning slowly.

98 S1 Stagea

63,000 klms

Days Bodkit

nismo springs

nismo zorst

full leather interior

wine red shiny paint

twin sunroofs

full options

four airbags

touchscreen dvd/climate control

18's

cant think of anything else

Ryan

just picked mine up last friday

silver 96 series1 rs4-v

stock as stock at the moment, but need a couple of things fixed before i go upgrading things- drivers side mirror fold-in motor needs sorting out, stock speakers sound like they're busted (oh damn, looks a like a stereo upgrade :D ). I love the look of it as is - no badges on it anywhere apart from the RSfour badge on the front grill. All i'm looking at changing for the moment is the exhaust, intake, possibly an FMIC, but we'll see :rofl:

Dave

We just bought ours, '97 S1 RS Four Dayz. Nismo springs/shocks, Nismo full exhaust, HKS turbo actuator, M's pod, decent Jap-spec Sony upgrade stereo (although getting a bit slow to load tracks, may upgrade), Splitfires, twin sunroofs, S2 style steering wheel, cloth interior, clear rear indicators. Lovely car really.

27072008084.jpg

Edited by floody

We just bought ours, '97 S1 RS Four Dayz. Nismo springs/shocks, Nismo full exhaust, HKS turbo actuator, M's pod, decent Jap-spec Sony upgrade stereo (although getting a bit slow to load tracks, may upgrade), Splitfires, twin sunroofs, S2 style steering wheel, cloth interior, clear rear indicators. Lovely car really.

27072008084.jpg

congrats floody, looks very tidy, turbo should enjoy that lovely hobart weather( looks like hbt & mt wellington in the background). a few stageas getting around tassie now.

Nice one, Dave! Welcome to the Stagea community, and the SkylinesAustralia in general!

Where are you located?

thanks mate :huh:

i'm in perth, WA. see a fair few driving around now, but its still amazing that one of the first things out of everyones mouth when i show it off is "gee's that looks like a volvo!"

just gotta get used to the auto box now (my first ever auto) :)

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I got my hands on a 2003 M35 250TRS4 Stagea last year and im lovin it. :D Only mod so far is a high flow turbo fitted 4 months ago. given it a bit more kick but not too much. bigger turbo lag tho :):D any clues how to fix??

anybody know how to get hold of a bodykit for it??? and how to get the tv working?? driving me up the wall....

only sounds so far is panasonic head unit which soundz awesome..

modz to come:

Dyno tune & service

K & N Filter

Wheels

Lowering

Exhaust pipe

Body Kit (if i can find one)

Bigger Turbo ( if its possible to get one?)

Happy Kruzin..

G

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all just flew to Newcastle a couple of weeks ago to pick up my new stagea

its a 99 series 2 Rsfour s 5 speed manual

just over 102 000kms now ( newcastle to Cairns is fair way... :) )

mods are cat back 3' exhaust and some gammon mini disc stereo..... gees what a mistake mini disc was lol, but yer luckily the old jap radio goes into my fm transmitter freq. for my ipod lol

Upcoming mods are

100 000km service ( hey, its gotta be done lol)

Full 3" quad tailpipe exhaust

Turbo timer fitted (sitting in my car right now)

Dual stage boost controller

18 R-34Gtr rims (hopefully, or something similar)

some suspension components ie sway bars, maybe some stiffer springs and maybe just a touch lower

and a black FMIC (to keep the sleeper look) everyone in cairns sorta looks at it and goes...."What the..????" lol i Love it

post-51124-1221058877_thumb.jpg

post-51124-1221058985_thumb.jpg

post-51124-1221059075_thumb.jpg

post-51124-1221059160_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I currently own a R32GTR but have recently acquired a Autech 260RS. Its still in Japan awaiting shipment - I cant wait!

Here's the only pics I have.

Its a 97 model, apparently its had a fair amount of work done to it as far as engine mods go. LOL all I've been told is its quick :(

Aftermarket Front mount, exhaust, steering wheel ....

Also I've got a second Stagea, just an RS four that I bought for its immaculate black leather interior, electric seats and trim that I'll be transferring over to the 260RS when it arrives.

Then I'll sell the RS four. Also got a set of R34GTR rims in the garage ready for its arrival.

1.jpg2.jpg

After a couple of months at last I had the time to post my ride...

1999 stagea RS four

Full dayz bodykit

old works 17"mags

apexi panel filter

almost standard(taking the pics I discover I have a fujitsubo r98 exhaust ,Ist it good?)

has a couple of scars here and there but man i love it...

post-52922-1222071310_thumb.jpg

post-52922-1222071334_thumb.jpg

post-52922-1222071370_thumb.jpg

post-52922-1222071437_thumb.jpg

Hey fellas,

Just picked up a series one stag from a dude off this forum, got it pretty cheap.

Have been in some pretty scarey cars but this is my first import and dont know too much about em.

Any way here it is a S1 97 Stagea RSfour Dayz Edition 93 000kms, stock as a rock.

Seems very clean and have had it for about 2 months or so, I have some big plans for it in the future..

Edited by dirtyrs4

Nissan Stagea 25X DAYZ. In the Russia, Krasnoyarskiy krai, Norilsk-city

Exhaust system FUJISUBO Legalis R

Apexi N1

winter 2007 DAYZ out :rofl:

and installed:

body-kit........

wheels AVS Gold 6 18" front 7.5, rear 8.

tires Yokohama

and hood & spoiler from Masa motorsport

http://z3.foto.rambler.ru/public/greg0ry/1....jpg?1222926032

http://z2.foto.rambler.ru/public/greg0ry/1....jpg?1222926222

http://z2.foto.rambler.ru/public/greg0ry/1....jpg?1222926224

http://z1.foto.rambler.ru/public/greg0ry/1....jpg?1222926225

http://z4.foto.rambler.ru/public/greg0ry/1....jpg?1222926229

http://z2.foto.rambler.ru/public/greg0ry/1....jpg?1222926232

http://z1.foto.rambler.ru/public/greg0ry/1....jpg?1222926400

Edited by Gregory-rus

Hi guys

I'm new to the SAU forums, but if you're on the Southern Skylines Forum then you have heard my spiel before...

My name's Andrew, I work as a techie at the University of Otago in Dunedin, NZ. I have been keen on Stageas since I was about 13 and I've had a S1 25X since February this year:

Since I don't own a real camera, I took most of the pics on a Sony Ericsson Camera phone. That's why they are a bit noisy/grainy. I borrowed my Sister's camera to take the first one, though. All these pics were taken at random times throughout the year, so the car is in a varying state of cleanliness :P

My ICE is currently the factory speakers, mated to a ForYou DVU706 'multimedia reciever' for playing DVDs and reading mp3 files from an SD card, plus a Kenwood MZ-907 (for standard CDs, and that oh, so strange tech-fetish, the minidisc). Mechanically the car is stock, but I put an airhorn in because I thought the original horn sounded awful. To each their own I suppose.

post-56452-1223616110_thumb.jpgpost-56452-1223616099_thumb.jpgpost-56452-1223615783_thumb.jpgpost-56452-1223615774_thumb.jpgpost-56452-1223615707_thumb.jpg

Well, that's me :P

post-56452-1223615800_thumb.jpg