SAU Community

Stagea Owners

munchstagea

How many Stagea owners does it take...  

306 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nick

The car's still got a couple of scars here and there but my gf is about to spend three months overseas, so theoretically I will have an excess of time and money to get it trimmed up, although I am saving for an engagement ring at the same time.

It's the battle of priorities on a grand scale!

just a quick one....is it worth putting Car model or some thing up the top to say how many of each type of Stag there is eg.

34 Series 1

34 Series 2

34 rs260

M35 rs

M35 AR-X

M35 Axis

Or is this a pain in there arse to do?

Tried doing this today, Craig, but you can only have three questions in the poll. Up to 30 answers per question can be put in, but the number of questions is the limiting factor... :P

Thanks Nick

The car's still got a couple of scars here and there but my gf is about to spend three months overseas, so theoretically I will have an excess of time and money to get it trimmed up, although I am saving for an engagement ring at the same time.

It's the battle of priorities on a grand scale!

No problems.

Oh, and I see you found my FaceBook group too!

Hi Everybody at SAU,

I've recently become a Stagea owner, Imported my own 2001 M35 AR-X Four through J-Spec. Its stock as a rock and in mint condition. Stageas are awesome and im looking forward to getting involved in the forums!

Brendan

post-48723-1224132969_thumb.jpg

Hi Everybody at SAU,

I've recently become a Stagea owner, Imported my own 2001 M35 AR-X Four through J-Spec. Its stock as a rock and in mint condition. Stageas are awesome and im looking forward to getting involved in the forums!

Brendan

Welcome, Brendan!

Hi Everybody at SAU,

Brendan

Niiice, what is that colour?

I know Mazda had a similar colour at some stage.

I'm getting used to the M35 design. It's still has a bit of that anglularity that could make people think it's a Volvo, but it's different enough to go with the engine change.

Guess I'm saying it looks different, but just as good.

'99 Series 2 RS Four S,White with 18's (part of the Rays Sebring range i think) tein coilovers and a mild exhaust.

Nice one Jonnie! Welcome to SAU and the Stagea section.

Got any pictures?