SAU Community

Tein Coilovers For R33 Gtr

TOY 33

Hi peoples,

I have a set of Tein Coilovers (just height adjustable) I think HA model, in my 33 GTR at the moment and am thinking of returning to stock in preperation to sell. I also have the original Tein C Spanners.

They are in great condition and just putting them out there if anyone is interested. They were a great handling improvement over the stock suspension when fitted just over 6 months ago. Location is Sunshine Coast, however I travel to Brisbane often. Prefer local buyer. Coilovers are still in car so pics are unavailable, however a shocks a shock, and a springs a spring, and their green. ;)

Heard that they also are a sraight fit for the R34 GTR & R34 GTSt.

Thinking about $750. Give me a call or PM me if you are interested.

Cheers

Scott

Guest FastCanuck
Ummm is this guy like the spammer tyre kicker from hell...

Not a tyre kicker... buying in next few weeks.

R U selling?

Yup will not fit a 33GTSt only 33GTR, 34GTR and 34Gtt

Hey Jas - yer will be sad to see her go however had a business opportunity arise with my business so had to grab business loan (another loan arghhhh) so thought the most sensible thing to do would be to put her on the market soon and get rid of some debt. Jeez might even be growing up! No hurry to sell her though if the right offer comes along well so be it. Will hopefully get into another one later because as you know they are addictive!

Edited by TOY 33

• 11 months later...