SAU Community

Mazda Wrecker Or Cheap/backyarder Mech!

West

Hi all

Anyone know or come across a Mazda wrecker that import engines over from JP that does not just RX7 engine but other as well inparticularly a 92 to 95 mazda mx6 please drop a line.

Im also looking into other option like have it re-condition by a backyarder mechanic i know as this guy has worked on 2 camrys and they have been running fine since.

Regardles please have some input or if you know a cheap mechanic is even better.

I did a service on my misus's car the other day just to find out that 3 of the sparkies that sit near the firewall are SOAK with oil so i assumed that it definately need an engine re-condition or some sort of. The only reason why we still want to keep it because the body is still very straight and interior is in a mint condition.

Thanks

Mr Mazda in Seaford.

And there's a Mazda wreckers on Clayton rd in Clayton.

Also the Jap Wreckers in Dandy.... just near the cnr of Dandy/frankston rd, and where the old Saba/indoor gokart place used be. sorry can't remember the name of place.

Thanks mate, i rang up PRO MAZ in Clayton and they reckon its just a rocker cover gasket that i need but it still around $300 to $350 job as these luxury prick of an engine.

I'll try the seaford one.