SAU Community

Complianceing In Victoria

Kozeyekan

OK, I know this is gonna be a common question, but I searched in importing forum, and couldn't find anything of much use, and I figured that most of you guys would have used one workshop or another, so I need some recommendations on these workshops:

JAPANESE SPORTS AUTO

34 091 929 270 PRESTON VIC AUSTRALIA

SEI MOTORS

90 096 964 546 DANDENONG VIC AUSTRALIA

SKYLINE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD

30 097 662 443 DANDENONG VIC AUSTRALIA

PERFORMANCE VEHICLES PTY LTD 2

3 103 540 905 BAYSWATER VIC AUSTRALIA

IMPORTED VEHICLE COMPLIANCE CENTRE

72 109 401 470 CRAIGIEBURN VIC AUSTRALIA

By name alone, skyline australia seems pretty good, anyone dealt with them? Or any of the others?

I'm kind of after people who have personally dealt with these companies. I'm dealing with a stock GTS-4, so there shouldn't be any worries about removing mods or anything.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

R32 or R33 or R34?

R32.

this is the car:

http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=6084

and some hi res pics:

http://www.j-spec.com.au/clients/index.php?ID=6084

I'm more looking for someone to say: I went to XXX and while their price was $, the guy was pretty cool, and I was happy with the result.

If someone sucked, they can PM me.

Also, is SAU sure about the legal ramifications? As far as I am aware, forum boads count as public conversation, which, unlike, say a radio broadcast, is not covered by libel, provided people posting are not representatives of any competing companies.

But, hey, I'm not too concerned about all that, because I understand that the people running this site would rather err on the side of caution, though I would like some feedback, (positive or negative) on the above workshops. If it's negative, please PM me.

No worries at all.

But it also says that positive feedback is OK, and that negative feedback is tolerated in PM's, which is all I ask for.

So, back to the point, if you've had a car complied by these guys, let me know here if it was good (might be able to help others too) and PM me if it was dodgy.

The list again:

JAPANESE SPORTS AUTO 34 091 929 270 PRESTON VIC AUSTRALIA

SKYLINE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD 30 097 662 443 DANDENONG VIC AUSTRALIA

JAPANESE PERFORMANCE VEHICLES PTY LTD 23 103 540 905 BAYSWATER VIC AUSTRALIA

Thanks to those already helping me, I'll call around monday with quotes, and choose then, at the moment, it's really between Skylines Australia and JPV.

have a search in the vic section. I'm sure that at one stage a few months ago there was talk of a good compliancing workshop, but im not sure which one that was....

I had a look there, but I couldn't find any info that was relevant, they were all R33 compliancers, or under the old system.