SAU Community

Power Fc Maps For R32 Gtr

Thank you all very much,i will work on hte standard map that comes with pfc.+i will plug in my air feul mixture meter and go driving for a few hours.i have done many haltech systems on a va0iaty of car and never had a problem with maps that people helped out with.pfc is new to me and the manifold vacume of the rb26dett dose give alot of variance to the haltech system due to the 6 throtle butterflys.

my opinion is that haltech is a great system so i hope i havn't made a mistake buying the pfc.

regards stuart :ermm:

You'll probably find that the PFC base map is a pretty good start. If you've got some tuning experience you'll be fine. I think people here are responding to what could be a guy who doesn't appreciate the consequence of missing the different tuning requirements of every car.

A mate has worked extensively with Haltech and has commented that my PFC appears to be very capable. I don't think you made a mistake. You'll find tuning through the commander is a bit of a pain. I use the Datalogit system to connect via my laptop.

If you want to see where I ended up before my fuel pressure went up, the offer to send a copy of my map stands.

Cheers,

Dan

Hi dan

Yes a copy of your map would be a great start to help compare base map to yours and the readings i will get from my air fuel ratio meter [altronic unit]

please send to [email protected]

thanks for your help

stuart >_<

Sent.

Have fun tuning!

Dan