SAU Community

Looking For Expression Of Interest To Best Importing Service Coming To Adelaide!

popeye132

interested in 93/94 r32 gtr V-spec II, standard ofcourse! :wave:

Has to be wine red 100-150k or equivalent. Grade 4.

ok, just had a look at sale prices for the last 8 wks at all 93-93 r32 gtrs graded 4 with 100-150kms.

To give u a rough idea, i only found 4 cars that was 93-94 with 100-150kms graded 4 and that was over the last 2 months! Vspecs are very rare and if your looking for red only it will be very hard to find.

Cheapest 1 of those 4 costs $18000 landed and complianced.

The v-spec one has 98000km and will cost $23000 landed and comp.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of R33 GTS-T condition-wise does 8k get you?

How about something that's manual, stock as possible, 2 door and in 'good' condition and probably around 150,000k

edit: probably not interested, like, right now - but a little later in the year probably - will keep you in mind!

I can very easily get you one in excellent condition for under 10k landed and complianced with some extras such as exhaust, pod, mags or stock as a rock and with much lower kms than 150,000km.

Edited by popeye132

Could i please get a rough price for:

-R34 GTR

-VSPEC

-Under 50 000km

-Prefere grade 4 and above

-Stock or slightly modified

Thanks

please have in mind "modified" means you have to return car back to 100% stock in order to get complianced. But the common ones like r33 and 180s can have a few mods such as mags, suspension, pod, exh.

The cheaper ones was $69000 landed and complianced, had 27000kms, grade 4 and 2000 model vspec.

Theres one vspec with 67kms for $53000 landed and complianced, huge difference only cos of kms.

There are plenty of them vspec with around 50kms graded 4+ for under $60,000 landed and complianced

The pic below was one that sold at haa kobe auction for $58000 landed and complianced. This baby is very highly modified, compliance is possible but would need to have all parts or a spare stock are to return to stock for compliance.

post-14115-1152784448.jpg

post-14115-1152784464.jpg

Edited by popeye132

Hmmmmmmmm

I'll Jump on the Band Wagon

94 32 GTR

White

Prefer Low K's (Genuine)

Grade 3.5-4+

Prefer Stock or Light Mod's

how low is low kms? anyother person with similar post was given prices between $18000-$22000 landed and complied but that was over 90kms.

:wave:

would love to know what standard grade 4 low genuine kms RS260 Stagea's go for......

I can get compliance organised for those interstate, there was a couple of bargains with 90kms, grade 4 1998.

This one was around $23000 landed and complianced.

post-14115-1152785224.jpg

post-14115-1152785241.jpg

Can you PM me a price for a 4 door R32 both NA and turb average condition.

Cheers.

youve got PM, but for those interested also:

"you might as well just buy turbo as non turbo are hardly any cheaper. Turbo 4 door 5sp in good cond and under 150km can be bought for around $8000 landed nd complianced, you can also get 2 door for around that price"

heres a nice example of a 2 door gtst turbo, 1993 type m, 129km, grade 3.5 and only $8300 landed and complianced

post-14115-1152785748.jpg

Edited by popeye132

Nah sorry man dont have MSN... SO you reckon you could get a vspec 2 34 gtr landed and complied for under 60g? Im keen if you can!!!!!! I want that car so bad!!!!!! grade 4 or better.....

HOw much do you reckon you could bring in a S8 rx7 for? grade 4 or better....

regards Chris

[email protected]

youve got mail, i can easily find one for under your budget, theres been quite a few to choose from also. The RX7 can be bought for under 30k all up and thats for a very nice low km grade 4+ one also.

well im sure gona b using u 4 a 34 gtr next yr, n its gota b a blue 1 like u just posted :thumbsup:

give us an idea on costs involved. cost of the car depends on the type of car u get, but then wat else is there afta? shipping, compliance, etc etc...also how long does it take 2 ship over, n how long 2 comply?

Edited by vange

well im sure gona b using u 4 a 34 gtr next yr, n its gota b a blue 1 like u just posted :)

give us an idea on costs involved. cost of the car depends on the type of car u get, but then wat else is there afta? shipping, compliance, etc etc...also how long does it take 2 ship over, n how long 2 comply?

Ok, once your serious and ready to buy you pay a deposit of $1000 which is fully refundable if you dont find a car within your timeframe. This security deposit is required so incase you purchase a car and dont pay for it, it will be used to cover cancellation fee in japan so im not stuck with having to pay for the car myself.

Once i receive deposit i will start looking for cars, Iam happy to search for several cars at once until you buy one for 1 service fee (ie. can search for 180sx and R33 until you buy one of those)

Everytime i find something suitable i will call you to let you know and then send all pics and report over to your email with full translation.

Then if you want to bid on it we will discuss top bid and how much it will cost you landed and complianced.

Once successful in bidding, car will be transported for free storage until shipping space becomes available and my mate in japan will take additional photos of car for you. Once confirmed you will be given est date of arrival.(usually 1 vessle leaves japan every month to adelaide)

You will be required to make full payment of the cars purchase price (ie. if you bought car for 400000fob then you pay $4700)

Once car arrives and i have done all the agency paperwork, quaranteen and customs clearance I will call you up and arrange to go down to pay for shipping, import duty, gst, etc etc... then collect car with you after that has been paid.

Shipping is around $1100 for an r33 sized car

10% duty is on top of FOB

10% gst is on top of all of the above

then $113 quaranteen inspection fee

$120 agent processing fee

and a few more fees to do with customs handing that add up to $150.

Then once your cars picked up, you can leave it at home (sometimes people leave it at home till they have enough cash for compliance).

Or just let me assist you take it straight to compliance which will take about 2 weeks. After that your given all the paper work to get car registered. Compliance cost depends on which model car and if its interstate or not.

This is the simplified proceedure but once someones about to start buying i will talk them through more accurately down to the dollar.

heres an example of a very nice r33 spec 2 that sold for a real bargain last sat.

1998, 40th anniversary edition, 110km, excellent condition, bodykit, 18in rims, exh, pod, adjustable suspension, etc

only $11300 landed and complianced!!

post-14115-1152842013.jpg

post-14115-1152842152.jpg

wow - looks great for that sort of price. Does your 'landed' price include that stuff (assume it does?):

Like, is an 11300k price (in that example) one that basically is able to be rego'd and driven straight away on the public road, or is it $11300 + 10% duty + $1100 + 10% gst + $113 quaranteen + $120 agent processing + $150. (sorry bit of an importing n00b).

That black R33 looks very nice!

as u stated u are still getting car from Jap auction, so the landed price should be same as Jspec and others (exclude your service charge)

so what will be yr's? $1000?

Edited by Maxx

wow - looks great for that sort of price. Does your 'landed' price include that stuff (assume it does?):

Like, is an 11300k price (in that example) one that basically is able to be rego'd and driven straight away on the public road, or is it $11300 + 10% duty + $1100 + 10% gst + $113 quaranteen + $120 agent processing + $150. (sorry bit of an importing n00b).

That black R33 looks very nice!

yes, that is landed and complianced price, all u have to do is pay stamp duty and rego!!

So that car will be on road with 3 months rego for probably just under $12000!!!

Edited by popeye132

as u stated u are still getting car from Jap auction, so the landed price should be same as Jspec and others (exclude your service charge)

so what will be yr's? $1000?

landed and complianced prices means EVERYTHING is included, only have to pay for on rd costs such as duty and rego!

And no, my landed costs arent the same as jspec and others as i do things a little different since i have good experience in the area im more efficient. For one example, I put all my cars on 1 bill of lading and save hundreds!!

If your serious about buying, pm me what you want and ill explain how its done step by step down to the dollar.

I require $1000 deposit before bidding, of that $1000, $500 is my fee and $500 is my partners fee.

Feel free to pick any any other brokers cars on their stocklist and ill work out my price how much i can get car landed and complianced for.

Anyone of those cars on my list you will save over $2000 buying from me.

When it comes to modified vehicles, what is your procedure?

I understand all the aftermarket parts are supposed to come off for compliance but do you get to keep the parts to put on later?

Does it all add to the cost having to take them all off?

How are stock parts sourced?

Does the buyer have to buy all stock parts for it?

Are there any instances where some mods can go undetected? (for example, engine mods)

When it comes to modified vehicles, what is your procedure?

I understand all the aftermarket parts are supposed to come off for compliance but do you get to keep the parts to put on later?

Does it all add to the cost having to take them all off?

How are stock parts sourced?

Does the buyer have to buy all stock parts for it?

Are there any instances where some mods can go undetected? (for example, engine mods)

i bought in a 500+hp car once and it is possible but time consuming. Im currently looking for a highly modified r33 for a customer. Small things like exh, pod, gauges, mags, susp, etc are ok as ill just lend you my stock parts for compliance and just charge labour to swap.

For a very modified car, ie. aftermarket turbo and internals, i will have to lend my stock car and do engine swap and the lot then swap it all back after compliance. I only do this for R33s as i have a stockish R33 to lend out for stock parts. But for any car as long as u have all the stock parts to swap over with then its ok.

Once the car lands, you take it to my workshop and return the car back to stock (things like clutch, gearbox, lsd, fuel pump etc dont need to be changed)

Then when car is stock then it goes to get compliance done.

After compliance and its registered you just take it back to my workshop and swap all the mods back on :)

I charge $1500 in labour to do it all and lend very much my whole car for parts.

Very modified cars are only a grand or two more than stock cars!

My brother is looking around for an import at the moment. He's wanting to get something for under $8000, good condition and would prefer non-turbo because of insurance. What sort of cars could you get for that sort of money.