SAU Community

What Is It?

yoshiE

WEll its actually the front bar on my car atm but i want another as it has been fixed several times... hrmmmm :D So where do i find another or a copy? I was told it was an Impul copy but i guess not

WEll its actually the front bar on my car atm but i want another as it has been fixed several times... hrmmmm ;) So where do i find another or a copy? I was told it was an Impul copy but i guess not

I reckon your the closest to being on the money yet dude..

haha, i love it and want another because this think has been glassed sooo many times i think its time to get another when this one become beyond repair!! If someone knows where to get them or get a group order going that could be sweet. I know of 1 other car in Adelaide that has this same style of front bar so they arnt that common!

Guest a31rb25

slidewize imports. i've got the same bar on my car atm, but it's real pig style. massive pink channels (bog) all through it to match my less than professional glass work on the inside of it.

Guest a31rb25

the genuine kit is probably a little pricey to get from Japan, but if spoke to Zac from Slidewize Imports and set up a 'Cefiros Australia' acct or something similar as a group buy, he'd possibly help us out with getting in a few kits. this is only hypothetical, i don't know the guy and can't speak on behalf of him or his business