SAU Community

Greddy Td06-25g On Trust Manifold,greddy Wastegate

This turbo has come off a mate's series 2 R33

Is a Greddy TD06-25G is on a trust manifold that has trust stamped on it with a 50mm Greddy external waste gate...also has braided lines and dump pipe to the cat...No airfilter intake pipe though....This was making 340kw at the wheels on 19psi with a few mods..Eg cams greddy plenum 550cc injectors...My friend has now gone bigger so i got it off him but am having trouble getting other stuff for my car as it is a r34 so i am thinking o selling it...

Make me a sensible offer..No idiot prices please am hoping for a good offer to sell it...thanks..Also got some r34 parts for sale just standard stuff if anyoine needs anything

post-27703-1153210247.jpg

hey mate how much are you chasing(1000) could you post photos of every thing that come with it does it come with dump pipe to suit

thanxs dean

This turbo has come off a mate's series 2 R33

Is a Greddy TD06-25G is on a trust manifold that has trust stamped on it with a 50mm Greddy external waste gate...also has braided lines and dump pipe to the cat...No airfilter intake pipe though....This was making 340kw at the wheels on 19psi with a few mods..Eg cams greddy plenum 550cc injectors...My friend has now gone bigger so i got it off him but am having trouble getting other stuff for my car as it is a r34 so i am thinking o selling it...

Make me a sensible offer..No idiot prices please am hoping for a good offer to sell it...thanks..Also got some r34 parts for sale just standard stuff if anyoine needs anything

• 2 months later...