SAU Community

260 Rs All For Only $42,000

japhearse

Man, stageas are a f**king addiction.

maybe if i just buy a 260rs now, make around 250awkw drive that as a daily for a while I can get over them, but for the moment P-plate legal RB26 manual car is really attractive.

Anyone thought about an auto conversion on a 260rs? :dry:

Man, stageas are a f**king addiction.

maybe if i just buy a 260rs now, make around 250awkw drive that as a daily for a while I can get over them, but for the moment P-plate legal RB26 manual car is really attractive.

Anyone thought about an auto conversion on a 260rs? ;)

i will shoot you if you myself if you do it Alex :dry:

i think we already had a discussion on putting the auto on the back of the RB26DETT. no computer is available to run the setup, so the auto won't know when to change gears.

auto 260rs would be the biggest waste

NO

hell no.

Im thinking of it all the time (260rs with auto, lol).

depends on your parameters that you have to work within:

Im over 2meters tall= means dont fit in auto stagea very well let alone a manual stagea

had 9 knee surgeries and counting= means manual is an impossibility, pretty much

auto 260rs would be "faster" in traffic than a manual.

But Ive come to the conclusion Im better off sticking to my 30k budget for my Project: Steath Wagon, and get it into to Stagea 200 club. Have a happy car, with nice stealthy looks, modifications to mags, suspn, brakes, stereo, auto, engine, tuning. Dont need a 260rs to fulfill those (my) requirements.

Id be scared to "try" to add a automatic gearbox to a RB26dett brick. >_<

speed magazine put an rb26 in an r33 auto sedan they killed the transmission pretty quick they were sending it off for a rebuild and a higher stall converter think they used the ecu from the donor car to run the engine and auto was set up stand alone so nothing is impossible

i think we already had a discussion on putting the auto on the back of the RB26DETT. no computer is available to run the setup, so the auto won't know when to change gears.

Changing gears isn't really the problem, the auto ecu takes care of that.

The real problem is not shift logic for ignition cut and/or retard in the engine ecu (PFC etc)

That makes the changes harsh and wears the gearbocx prematurely.

:wave: cheers :O

turkboy, isnt the start price of the bidding a winning price? I dont see any reserve...??

on another note 20NZD = 16.5AUD

No, not quite. Buy Now is obvious but the starting bid can be anything they want it to be same with the reserve. They probably have the reserve at about the same price as the Buy Now anyway