SAU Community

Gps And Tv

manic

Hi there, im trying to find any info i can about getting the gps/stat nav to work in my 98 stag. Im hoping it is just software. Also if anyone knows anything about getting to tv to work here in aust. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thankyou

I always seem to be passing this link on but it is reasonably hard to find using the search function so here it is: Tv In Stagea Has all the info you need, overall not that much you can do with the TV and the sat nav won't work. If you find another solution let us all know!

Cheers

Luke

• 1 year later...
HI gps wont work unless you get a complete ntsc gps system from an aussie car and hook it up to the screen. as for the tv, telefunken have got a micro set top box for $90 that might hook up to the screen.http://www.primaaustralasia.com.au/TELE%20...0DPI/TDR986.jpg

so , has anyone got one of these GPS system working in Oz yet,,tried that link, nothing worked,,

so , has anyone got one of these GPS system working in Oz yet,,tried that link, nothing worked,,

gave up trying, no Australian software available, also technology has moved since late 90's, so it would be a very basic style system anyway, aftermarket is only way to go.