SAU Community

JJR Adjustable Cam Gears RB20/25/26 - $160 Each

Just Jap Sydney is proud to offer Skylines Australia forum members the best deals on the latest high performance parts including our brand new adjustable intake and exhaust cam gears for Nissan RB engines.

Designed with maximum strength in mind, these cam gears are manufactured from high grade T-6 aluminium alloy, and hard anodized for long lasting durability under demanding conditions.

These new JJR adjustable cam gears can be purchased individually or as a pair, and are suitable for use with the following engines:

- RB20

- RB25

- RB26

Looking for the very best in adjustable camshaft gears at the unbeatable prices you expect? Look no further.

We have a large number of these in stock right now ready for immediate pickup & dispatch, so unlike other deals floating around the net, there is:

1. No deposit required

2. No minimum order

3. No waiting

4. Easy online payment options

5. No surprises

Deal with an established and trusted company! - Not a backyard trader

jjrcamgearsrb.jpg

trustjjrcombo.jpg

AVAILABLE NOW FOR ONLY $299 PER PAIR OR $160 EACH + DELIVERY!

So how can you place your order?

The answer is simple!

Visit www.justjap.com/forumcamgearspecial.htm and purchase your Cam Gears online quickly and easily via paypal or credit card, or drop by our Kirrawee factory and pickup your set over the counter.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions, or reply here.

Dont forget to check out our huge range of new and used performance parts and import vehicles via our website at www.justjap.com

Sounds good Steve,

Will see how the funds are going at the end of the week and get back to you when I can definately buy them..

Regards,

Sherwin

No worries Sherwin, we have around 50 sets in stock whenever you are ready.

Cheers,

Steve

hey i just got mine today. one is chipped and damaged but i'll ring up tomorrow & i'm sure just jap will happily exchange. one question tho steve you only sell these as a set so i assumed i could use both but ive been told that 33's have vct on the intake side & these cant be used. this means ive paid $300 to use one cam gear. Do you know if this is true or not? i'm hoping ive been told wrong

hey i just got mine today. one is chipped and damaged but i'll ring up tomorrow & i'm sure just jap will happily exchange. one question tho steve you only sell these as a set so i assumed i could use both but ive been told that 33's have vct on the intake side & these cant be used. this means ive paid $300 to use one cam gear. Do you know if this is true or not? i'm hoping ive been told wrong

Hi mate, please clarify what you mean by damaged.

did you pickup your set in store or were they sent out to you?

If one of them was damaged in transit, which is very unusual, we will replace it no questions asked :no:

Have you attempted to fit the gears?

Regarding the use of adjustable gears on an RB25 with VCT, some people use an adjustable gear on the exhaust side only, some choose to fit the gears to both intake and exhaust. If you purchased two and will only require one we are more than happy to refund you for the one you dont need.

Please give Darron a ring tommorrow on (02) 9545 0532 and we will sort this out immediately for you.

Cheers,

Steve

hey. the damage wasnt major but one of the tooth was dinted and the metal had been pushed out so it would of cut away at the belt. i dont think it was damaged in transit because it was packaged very well. I rang up and mentioned my issues with just jap today & they were happy to refund me for the cost of both the cam gear & the postage. Once again i'm very happy with the service

hey. the damage wasnt major but one of the tooth was dinted and the metal had been pushed out so it would of cut away at the belt. i dont think it was damaged in transit because it was packaged very well. I rang up and mentioned my issues with just jap today & they were happy to refund me for the cost of both the cam gear & the postage. Once again i'm very happy with the service

Glad to help mate :happy:

Please dont hesitate to ask if there is anything else that you need.

Cheers,

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...