Nasho Run - Friday 18th August

sproosy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many people wanting to come! NICE NICE NICE! I had a bit of a issue last night........... I was "wearing out" my old tyres because i got a new set today and i sought of "gutter slapped" my rear passenger's side rim. AT the moment im riding on a space saver GHEY. If i can get the rim repaired in time or replaced ill be up the front of the pack, if i cant get it fixed ill still be coming - but ill be staying at the very back and palying "camera man".

Maybe an advanced driving course is next on the list............... Ill just put it down to bad luck :wave:

haha!!!

Idiots?? some may say that dropping your car on 19" so the cambers wear your tyres and u gotta get new tyres every 3000 kms is idiotic..

But nah, there all cool. just while im here, if i lower the car an inch, am i gonna get much better handing?? at the moment the car feels like a boat. (i used to drive a silvia, so maybe thats it)

Has anyone here dropped their car? worth it?

this is gona be my first cruise ever with peeps from SAU

so im in :thumbsup::huh:

see you guys there

Ohh

where does the cruise go to ????

We meet at Kirrawee (Near Sutherland) and then head through the Royal national Park and then meet up again at the bottom and we may head to wollongong after that, depends on what the group decides.

Have a look at the map on the first post.