Wsid Wed 9th Aug?

Majanal

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was once told if I drove onto the red part again I would be disqualified for the rest of the meet by an ANDRA official while trying to drive around the water box.

I then watched the same official *not* warn dozens of others do the same thing. Wierd.

I was once told if I drove onto the red part again I would be disqualified for the rest of the meet by an ANDRA official while trying to drive around the water box.

I then watched the same official *not* warn dozens of others do the same thing. Wierd.

No one likes you kenny

I used to just drive around the water, but then they freshly painted the red/blue section and now they throw a major fit if you try and drive around it. Hell even if I just drive thru the water and stop (rather than sitting in the water) they give all sorts of death stares!

Guys I'm out also... verry sorry, I still have the car in bits and won't be able to get it back together in time.

But after Tassie I'm there for sure!

I've seen many cars drive round the water in the past, although admittedly I was probably paying more attention to the cars racing or to the other car doing their burnout then to whether or not they were getting told off by one of the officials.

From what the guys are saying, it sounds like a bit of a 'no no' so i'd probably recommend driving through the water and just try to spin the water off the tyres as you get the all clear to do your burnout and move to the start line.

Or, perhaps ask one of the officials - although it wouldn't surprise me if you got 3 different answers from 3 different people :)

Good luck :)

am i spose to do a burnout with gtr?... i dont know how lol so i think im jus gna not do one and jus launch it like a mofo hahaha

LOL dont worry I dont know how to do a burnout too.. !!!

I prolly wont do one.

Find me ill race against ya lol ill get pwned :)

See ya'll all there!

Shame Dan wont be there :)

ahha see you's there... im in a gunmetal grey 32 gtr with buddyclub p1's plates 'aj-09-ts' with green p's :)

i shud be with a red s14

oh and im jus gna go around the water lol.. wats the worse they can do?! lol

Just not going to happen guys, I have almost finished the car now... but not enough time to pack it up and get down there... plus probably got another hour to go with this work... oh well.

I'm going to plan to head out on the 30th of August for a hit out. The new turbo will be going on shortly after that. this is of course provided I don't break anything next weekend in Tassie.

Good luck guys, I'll get there again one day!

Cheers,

Dan.

was a good nite apart from all the fluid spills.... cant wait to get out on the strip myself.

apparently it was the flywheel. the commentators said that it exploded and left a 2in hole in the track.

although i dont know how much i could trust them seeing as they were calling all the skylines gtrs