SAU Community

Graphics / Decals

jjjDavey

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone can recommend a decent place to get either decals or maybe one of those one way window signs to advertise my business on the skyline? also hoping for something that can be removed for future sale or if i simply want something different..

i kind of like the way alberts cars look but i think they are full on paint jobs right?

Wayne from linear concept is a really good bloke. Has been in the industry for

ever and is cheap. His mobile is 0412 958 898. He does all our work at the car yard so if you tell him Ben from Mcinerney Ford sent you he will look after ya.

pm memphis on these forums, he runs sign fx.

i got some stickers done from him, but he will do full on decals, and does discounts for SAU!

id also reccomend the place i got my striping done.. but they are in geraldton :laugh:

Another one for ya, pm Shayde from here, he has a mate that can get them done up too. I might have to get another 1 or 2 for the rear windscreen so I can get more km to a tank of fuel. :P I'll be looking into that soon.

Wayne from linear concept is a really good bloke. Has been in the industry for

ever and is cheap. His mobile is 0412 958 898. He does all our work at the car yard so if you tell him Ben from Mcinerney Ford sent you he will look after ya.

Linear does all Big Rocks work as well!