SAU Community

Willow Bank Test&tune Wednesday 30th August

9krpm

and wats ur reason for not running the gtr hey????

I imagine it is somthig along these lines

"It is on the hoist, I broke <Insert part here> despite the fact it is never driven...maybe next time

:D

I imagine it is somthig along these lines

"It is on the hoist, I broke <Insert part here> despite the fact it is never driven...maybe next time

:wave:

After lunch with anna, I now understand this comment ;)

and wats ur reason for not running the gtr hey????

hehehe you guys are humourous.

Both of my cars are equally unreliable. I just got the honda back from 9 months hell with a workshop. This is just for repair of their stuff up :) I just want to complete the honda project with a final drag at a major event and see if it can get low 11. This is just for fun, nothing serious. After that, I won't drag the honda ever again. The honda and I had enough of bad workshops. If any of you guys move to SA and want to avoid BAD workshops let me know. There are only few good workshops. Looks can be very deceiving :)

Dan, i can't make it tomorrow, my boost gauge is still not reading and im not gonna take the risk of running it on the drag strip without knowing how much i boost at...and yeah let me know if u are taking part in jamboree, i think i might wanna enter too, just fer the fun of it. :D

Yeh not lookin good for tonite mate. I live in Ipswich and its just finished raining, could do it again soon too. Best bet to give QR a ring around 5.

It was a very good night.

There were not that many skylines at the beginning but all of the sudden the skylines all turned up after 730. Nice to meet you guys. Hope to see some more lines out there next time.