SAU Community

Willow Bank Test&tune Wednesday 30th August

9krpm

Willowbank has 2 more Wednesday Test and Tune for this August.

A couple of the SAU members are coming out to race. Some of my friends are coming out there with their nissans too. It will be great to see more skylines out there to enjoy the remaining cold winter weather. I think the track will get a lot busier closer to the Jamboree at the end of next month, so you probably will get more runs for your money now.

Door opens at 5 racing at 530pm. For more info check http://willowbank-raceway.com.au/

I am from the Gold Coast. It would be nice if pple at the Gold Coast can meet up somewhere and cruise there. Hope to see you guys there.

Dan

Dan, how was the drag session yesterday? Sorry i couldn't make it, would have loved to but couldn't cuz i was at the Ekka Festival...Anyway when's the next time ure heading out to Willowbank? I think i wanna head out fer a drag session soon too...are u going on the 23rd or 30th Aug?

Cheers, Jyo.

hey just a question. on the willowbank raceway website it says you need a three point lap sash belt (as minimum). is that just a normal seat belt? & does anyone know what time they stop letting people run down the strip?

i might go, depending on whether my new dump pipe goes in by then or not...

if i don't make it, i had been planning on going in about a month's time and i was going to organise an event for then, so for everyone that can't go next week, hang out for the skyline attack in about a month!

Warren

Jyo, I was planning to go this Wed as well as the 30th but probably wont as my friend's gearbox (yes another mate with gearbox problem :)) won't be fix in time.

I had a boost control issue at top end. I did not have enough power at high rpm and bogged off the line too many embarassing times. I think everythig is all fixed now. Hopefully nothing will go wrong from now until then...it has been a busy last few weeks :P Would be nice to see your car out there. Can you and the boys make it?

Haha Dave...i did read the title~~~just that cuz Dan said there were 2 test n tune wednesdays left, so i wasn't too sure... :) Well Dan, shouldn't be any problem fer me on the 30th or 23rd August...will most prob go down just to try a few times down the drag strip... :)

Haha Dave...i did read the title~~~just that cuz Dan said there were 2 test n tune wednesdays left, so i wasn't too sure... :O Well Dan, shouldn't be any problem fer me on the 30th or 23rd August...will most prob go down just to try a few times down the drag strip... :)

yeah sorry for the confusion mate.

We probably will get a lot more runs if we go tomorrow because the boys from Tune Automotive and Boostcruising forums are out there on the 30th. However it too much of a short notice for tomorrow and it should be a lot more fun on the 30th.

Well Dan confirm with me if ure heading there next wednesday then....will most likely meet ya somewhere before heading down to willowbank if possible...

I am going to leave from the Gold Coast so it will be difficult to catch up with you before then Jyo, unless you are down this way for something. You can tee up with my mates from Wishart though. See you on the night....but will give you a call early next week anyway.

Im out dan. Stinkin sump adapter plate is being held up :)

Hopefully ill make the saturday the 2nd, or im in trouble to get testing in before jambo :rofl:

No prob shanef. It's very frustrating but everything will pay off in the end. Just hold your patience.

Let me know when you get out there mate, I will join you. My r32 still hasn't got as much top end as before these recent hiccups but will take it out there for some practice nxt Wed. Will definitely come back again after a retune and sticky semi. If it's not the r32 it will be the honda. If the honda runs properly I will put it into the jamb :) . So yeah will try to get a chance to check out ur car ;)

I will be there to watch for sure so I hope to see everyone out there showing off some of those sexy skylines

Don’t forget to wear your sau stickers and jackets :)

PS: :sorcerer: <--- I just wanted to put this on a post lol its funny