SAU Community

Gb: R32, R33, R34 Skyline Carbon Fibre And Fibreglass Bits

satanic

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2nd order arrived late yesterday afternoon... The CF Eyelids for the R34 look fantastic!!! R33Chick you're going to love them.

CF Sills and Bonnet Lip look awesome too, but we've already seen the quality of those :dry:

I'll be sending these items out over the next few days - apologies if you do not like poster tubes :P

r33chick; CF Eyelids sent out today! Apologies for the delay, I hope the sight of them will rid all evil thoughts about me :laugh: Trader feedback appreciated as always~

vinci68; name added - not sure when the 3rd order will go down though as the guys have just moved house/factory (or some lame excuse) and is taking them a while to get back on track.

Rflirty4; sure will mate!

Hey guys I got my CF eyelids today and my god are they HOT!!! Now all I need to get is a sweet carbon bonnet to match them.

You were right Stan they are worth it.

Thanks man

Could you please post a pic of them when you put them on. I am now considering CF instead of FG???? But my R34 is silver, dont know if it would suit??? Help me to decide please....

Hey Stan,

Got the delivery of the Sils. Sent you a PM.

Arrived in double quick time (considering the distance) and in perfect condition. Have them dry fitted to the car and the quality is absolutely superb. Cant thank you enough!

Any news on the cooling panel and rear bar aprons yet? Getting a real hunger for the Carbon Fibre!

John

r33chick; glad you like them and glad I haven't disappointed :D The thing I admire the most about those eyelids is the weave on the CF - very beautiful :D

Please post up some pics if you get some time :)

Johnser; no worries brother~ glad it made it there in one piece, I'd be going nuts if the post banged them up. Will also chase down prices on those other bits for you.

Rflirty4; PM received and replied - still plenty of time to change your mind.

WogBoy; haven't forgotten about ya - just need to find a box to send your bonnet lip :)