SAU Community

A Great Night Of Trans.. Happy Bday!

Sheng

Wow.. transmission is still going eh.. actually I get the emails about them I think..

Used to go ages ago - 6th b'day.. and than about 3 others after that..

They still out at homebush?

Hahaha.. just found the email - it was the 10th bday - lol..

Remember seeing Hennes & Cold - and always enjoyed nervous/amber savage/bexta.. Local dj's always know how to get a crowd going..

Edited by Links

Yeah, Yoji was ok, wasnt as good as i was expected, but ending up throwing out his headphone to the crowd at the end of his set, congrates to that person!

Wow! only 27 drug arrests? what were the dog squad doing? on pills too..

Amber closed down with Ferry's "You better Watch out", was an excellent pick i thought lol.. dont know why...

fark man....27 drug arrests....i was soo close to being sniffed by the dogs....was panicing soo much

i started walking away from the dogs and so did heaps of other ppl. The dogs started runing in my direction, then the dogs started chasing some guy for 200m but didnt see it he got away...phew!!!

IMO yoji was pretty shit because i expected hardstyle disco, look at the heaven, monochroma etc, etc ...but my mates reckon it was awesome mixing as they dj aswell

Neva seen this at a rave........

Also about 12midnight i was at the back right corner with my mates (facing the stage) and this aussie guy ran passed me looking shit scared

then all of a sudden 5 asians follow him. the asian guy threw a punch and got him in the face then the other 4 bashed him on the ground......they were all kicking him and one asian ran up and kicked in as hard as he could which fully f**ked up the aussie guys face....crazy mob metality..the guy got the beating of his life

security was there but didnt do anything ...they looked shit scared