SAU Community

Fmic Is Done!

STAGE-A

Just a few pics... Big thanx to Tangles and Brad for ya help on the way :P... im pretty happy with it ..painted it all black ..full sleeper stylez!! ...see if ya can spot it in the first 2 pics :)

post-24955-1157871507.jpgpost-24955-1157871446.jpgpost-24955-1157871402.jpgpost-24955-1157871366.jpgpost-24955-1157871304.jpgpost-414-1127617751.jpgpost-24955-1157871244.jpg

post-24955-1157871185.jpg

Edited by STAGE-A

Thanx mate! ..im plannin on selling soon ..so figured it made more sense to keep it sleeper stylez and appeal to all :P ... also makes it more fun watchin peoples faces after some spirited drivin, while i still have it hahaa :)

Edited by STAGE-A

why are you going to sell it after putting so much work into it?

doesnt make sense i know, ...ive had the stag longer than most of my cars hahha i went thru 4 cars last yr ..was getting concerned i might have to apply for a dealers license if i bought n sold anymore :P ...

past few yrs iv bought n sold quite a few houses n cars ...i make money on the houses and give myself a lil play money every time. ive just slowed down the last 7 months, but now im gettin itchy feet again and as i had already started some mods and had ordered and paid for everything i figured i may as well finish it and advertise it as modified.

So now its got over $4k of stereo gear,hi flow turbo, Fmic, zorst, new wheels, Eboost, SAFC etc .. ive still gotta get some new coil packs then tuned on the dyno and the new owner should be very happy... dun ask me why i know it doesnt make sense, but thats just what i do :P

Lee

Edited by STAGE-A

Looks awesome, I love how you've kept the whole stealth thing going - that suits me down to the ground...

:dry: yeah im happy with it, ... much prefer keeping it very subtle looking ... less attention from thieves, bogans and certain other members of society makes me a much happier person :)