SAU Community

Wtb: Portable Spa

Tangles

Are you going to put it in the Stagea?

With full air bag suspension, 27" plasma screen, yo pimp my stag stylez! ;)

LMFAO

:P

:P no, for my bad knees lol, just thought Id post and ask the question. You never know unless ya ask.

fyi: minimum of $1800 for a made to measure recliner chair for my 201cm tall frame

cant afford a plasma anyway, and alreayd got SK's suspn :rofl::(:)

got a pump in the pool shed that I could use. so if anyone knows of someone wanting to get rid of a spa - even just a shell, let us know.

on the flipside, if you know someone who would want a pool and can rip it outa the ground (fibreglass), fill in hole and transport the shell and pump etc etc, then they are welcome to it. :dry:

:D

how much are you looking to spend Brendan? We have a 2 year old kick-ass 4-6 seater spa that we used like crazy but barely use anymore .... cost us $10k new and is still 'as new'. Not sure if we want to sell, but may for the right price :)

lol

by the sounds of the 10k spa - your right price & my right price would probably be 2 different thigns I reckon ! :laugh:

I wouldnt go past $3500 for a complete 15amp portable small spa.

Maybe 4k if we found something on 'sale' :(

:) put my deposit down for a kickarse recliner, going to be one huge mofo of a uniit.

Edited by Tangles

ah no worries mate .... but for that sort of price it will have to be VERY small, or VERY old and shite. Dangerous thing to buy an old spa, as they seriously deteriorate over time in plastic terms, pipng, and health issues with pumps/jets etc. Just be careful is my advice. You get exactly what you pay for.

yup, true 'dat. It certainly wont be a big unit, however there is a place in Elizabeth that makes kit-form portable spas ! I dunno, but 4k would be my max-budget, this cash will have to come off my home loan so it needs to be minimal.

really, at the end of the day, Im just after a spa big enough to relax my weary legs in :) 3 person is fine, one spot for my little wifey, one spot for me, and another spot for my knees lol ;)

kit spa: http://www.nomadcorp.com.au/ $3500 or: http://www.duraspa.com.au/models/capri.html

as you can see, nothing major. just something that might work. dunno, its all new to me.