SAU Community

Rda Rotors Group Buy - The Next Generation

rs73

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening update 29/08/2006

Batch #3 has been submitted (12 people), but since it's late RDA would probably process it first thing Monday morning. Sorry for the delay but I was waiting for the last 2 payments to clear through.

- Silver gts-t (Front R32 Gts-t slotted pair 909S)

- AWDMAT (Rear R32 Gts-t slotted pair 908S)

- woolls (Rear R33 Gts-t slotted pair 908S)

- igota33 (Front R33 Gts-t slotted pair 7693S)

- turbo87 (Front R33 Gts-t slotted pair 7693S)

- Paragon (Front S15 slotted 909S & Rear S15 slotted 906S)

- GTshortie (Rear R33 Gts-t slotted pair 908S)

- Will20b (Front R32 Gts-t slotted pair 909S)

- psshht (Front R33 Gts-t slotted pair 7693S)

- onedollarodent (Front R33 Gts-t grooved pair 7693G)

- Wrr (Front & Rear R33 Gt-R slotted pairs 7701S & 7702S)

- Sl!m (Front R32 Gts-t slotted pair 909S)

Anyone else after these 12 will have to settle sometime next week...

Hey Dude could u please send me a quote for front and rear grooved and dippled rust protectant discs for R32 GTS4... GTR Brakes so i think early model sizes. BTW Thanks for the effort ur putting in hey!

Hmm, you have R32 GTS4 with GTR Brakes... is it the 296mm from early model R32 GTR or the 324mm from R32 GTR V-Spec (1994) ?

Just a quick morning update, the order has been submitted, and RDA is working hard now to get the new arriving stock of 908S rotors slotted.

There are a lot of 908S orders in the current 3rd batch and they were running a bit low on stock, but new stocks have arrived.

They promised they will get to finalise everything by end of today and start shipping by tonight or tomorrow...

Sorry to anyone if this cause inconveniences due to a deadline to join a track day or any other events.

RDA has finished slotting all the 908S rotors, and they will start processing the orders from tomorrow. Sorry about the delay. They didn't tell me until when I called them this morning wondering what's the delay was about.

FYI I will start the 4th batch now, hopefully if everyone can get orders in by Friday, I can submit it ASAP for next week's 4th batch deliveries.

Apologies to all in 3rd batch.

I misunderstood what Scott wrote me in the email on Wednesday, as I thought he has processed them all, but they had just received them, and they have just finished slotting the rotors now and missed out on delivering them tonight by TNT.

All rotors should be sent out by Monday and hopefully shouldn't take TNT too long to deliver them to you.

AWDMAT, looks like it's gonna be shipped out from keysborough on Monday 9 Oct 2006.

igota33 - sorry for the wait, they ran out of 908S and didn't tell me till Wednesday last week, and I thought Wednesday they had finished all the 908S, in fact they just received fresh stock and started slotting the rotors and didn't finish them all till Friday. And in the mean time they put the whole 3rd batch order on hold regardless if any individual person had a 908S in their order or not.

I will call them again Monday to make sure that the 3rd batch does get shipped out Monday.

I will try my best to attend quote requests but this week I'm quite overloaded in my daily job so I won't launch any next batch until sometime next week until work calms down a bit, as I'd rather not make small mistakes with part numbers and prices.